Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya23

There is no way a single income family is taking such a large family to Florida by saving hard. Surely you’d have to be talking about an income of nearly 90k for someone to support a 7 member house hold and going to Florida.
Surely then you wouldn’t be eligible for a council house with an income that high.

I don’t buy at all that she saves every penny to afford these holidays.

1. She wouldn’t be driving a car that brakes down on its way to DLP

2. Always a bit of a Debbie downer on the cost of living etc - if you are living this lifestyle how can you then moan life is so unfair etc.

We go to Florida most years. We don’t have as many children, we both work and we still have to save so hard for these holidays! I can’t justify a trip to DLP as it’s money not going towards Florida, which we wouldn’t want to miss out on. I certainly am not having solo trips or days out in between. She can say it’s saving hard all she likes but it’s debt. There is absolutely no other way and I could believe it if I saw a frugal lifestyle but solo trips, weekends away and all the other extras are not frugal living.
I feel the same, idk how she does it. We have a joint income of around £80k and we can afford to go every 3/4 years but that’s always with a big save and off site, and with just two children. Convinced her friends pay her tickets and she pulls the guilt trip on her man to be able to go. My husband would be upset if I fucked off to disney world without him and the kids, as it’s such a family oriented special place. Away to Ibiza or whatever is different.

Reactions: 1

diisney22

How am I going to pay for my broken car right before Christmas? THAT’S WHY YOU DONT GO ON HOLIDAYS BY YOURSELF WITH STRANGERS OFF THE INTERNET WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. GROW UP.

And why not actually use the gym you signed up to instead of sitting your lard arse in the sauna the whole time?

Or maybe cancel the gym that you clearly use every so often to pay for the unexpected annual Christmas coming up so you don’t have to Klarna everything 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

OR DONT BOOK MORE FUCKING HOLIDAYS YOU CLEARLY CANT AFFORD.

Saratoga

Just saw her latest post on IOT and she’s claiming she’s booked for Nov next year for all of the family! Asked if she was also going in May and she said she couldn’t afford to go then as she split from the hubby earlier this year. She received a refund and booked DLP for November with her mum!? No mention of the kids going to DLP!

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
There is no way a single income family is taking such a large family to Florida by saving hard. Surely you’d have to be talking about an income of nearly 90k for someone to support a 7 member house hold and going to Florida.
Surely then you wouldn’t be eligible for a council house with an income that high.

I don’t buy at all that she saves every penny to afford these holidays.

1. She wouldn’t be driving a car that brakes down on its way to DLP

2. Always a bit of a Debbie downer on the cost of living etc - if you are living this lifestyle how can you then moan life is so unfair etc.

We go to Florida most years. We don’t have as many children, we both work and we still have to save so hard for these holidays! I can’t justify a trip to DLP as it’s money not going towards Florida, which we wouldn’t want to miss out on. I certainly am not having solo trips or days out in between. She can say it’s saving hard all she likes but it’s debt. There is absolutely no other way and I could believe it if I saw a frugal lifestyle but solo trips, weekends away and all the other extras are not frugal living.

diisney22

She’s gone and changed her name AGAIN 🙄 and noticed she’s making more effort with herself. I smell a break up 😂😂

Missy44

Is she off to WDW again soon? I noticed on iot she replied to a post about a hotel at LHR and how she booked for X amount for November.

I'm sure she did a reveal for this one too. Just why would you do that if you were so close to the bone financially that a car repair would mean you might have to cancel? I get that desire to go but when you've chosen to have 5 kids on a low income regular Disney holidays are unrealistic.

diisney22

She seems to have stopped her poverty pleading since the apparent split taking Jack and Josh to thorpe park yesterday too! Lovely story of Josh making finger guns 🙄 But I couldn’t agree more. She’s taking the younger 4 to DLP I assume without dad.
She knows that realistically she's never going to afford to be able to take 5 kids to Disney with prices how they are now on an average UK wage, but she wants to go so she's singling out Josh as she can't just take one of the younger ones. Her mum clearly enables every poor choice she makes too...

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Natalie's name has come up quite a few pages of the Disney Vloggers Thread

Natalie has a Instagram and YouTube combined over 15k.

Natalie - Previously littledarlingsandme has come up in several Tattle Threads due to the following;

- She currently is a Debbie deserpate of the Disney Community. She regularly tries to 'grow' her channel, talks about 'Instagram algorithms' and clearly, is trying to make it big on YouTube....despite only have abut 300 subscribers.
- Natalie and her family of 5, appear to go to Disney World and DLP on the regular. They appear to have quite lavish trips and no expense is spared.
- However, at home, Natalie and her family live in a tiny 2 bedroom flat and her 5 children were sharing one bedroom. Her children range in age from 12-1 and are a mix of boys and girls.
- Many people have commented that Natalie doesn't work and her husband appears to have a very regular job so how an earth they afford these lavish trips and yet can't afford to move into a bigger home is very strange.
- Recently, Natalie moved two of her young children into her bedroom. So they now have a bunk bed and a cot next to their marital bed.
- Despite throwing around propaganda about Anti-vaccination, Natalie is vaccinated...... as she is about to go on an adults only trip to a Disney Cruise!
- However, she is suddenly mask exempt for some reason...

Feel free to add anything else!!
good update :)

but I guess it depends on how you determine ‘lavish trips and no expense spared’
(Always thought they were more budget end of things)

Nadurath

VIP Member
You can get false positives with LFT that’s why your told to get PCR afterwards to make sure
You can, but normal people would take at least another LFT (probably 2) before going for a PCR test. Especially as the PCR has no impact on her getting on board the cruise. They won’t accept that being negative if the LFT is still positive at the port on embarkation day.

diisney22

Well judging by the photos she’s posting, it couldn’t be more obvious the trip is for her… “here Josh, take my picture” he’s in hardly any! I thought the trip was for him! Not for her to meet with her friends!
In the It's Orlando Time on FB

Saratoga

Living her best life with one of her five children 🙄 I’m being a bitch now but her week “home” is flying by 😂

• Heart
This whole car debacle makes me think she's the type to skimp on travel insurance! The story about the breakdown cover clearly shows that parts and labour is an optional extra. I know everyone makes mistakes and we have to learn the hard way sometimes but I don't get why if she's on such a tight budget she doesn't just holiday in the UK? Far easier/cheaper to deal with things going wrong unexpectedly and I bet the kids would love it just as much. The Disney thing is mostly for her gratification anyway and isn't the be all and end all that she makes out.