Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diisney22

Hahahahaha I absolutely died when I saw what happened to her car. Those poor kids.
Maybe this will teach her to stop living a life she can’t afford 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes I think they're back together. Guessing a bigger place will mean higher rent, utility bills etc than they're used to. I doubt any trips will be happening next year, unless someone else is financing them...

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
WDW whilst pregnant?!

So she;
Went to WDW on a solo trip
Went to WDW with 5 kids
Has done numerous DLP trips

and yet 5 of her children aged 12-1? Share one fucking bedroom in a cramped FLAT?!

Im sorry I can’t get over how selfish that is?!!!
it does seem the wrong way round like why do the kids go without stuff like that. But probably housing association so just a waiting game on the house.

Parker123

You can get false positives with LFT that’s why your told to get PCR afterwards to make sure

Judes1974

Chatty Member
She has posted a vlog in an Orlando group on FB.
She is taking her eldest now as he can't go with them when she takes the other kids next year. How on earth is she affording to go 2 years in a row?!

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
View attachment 738692
🙄 so desperate to make it big but has zero consistency in her “brand”.
‘Kin ‘ell

Well the feedback people have given is that she tends to go 'all out'.

Lots of expensive matching outfits, all the extra's included, character dining meals for 7 people, etc etc
I thought she scrimped and saved and did loads of it on a budget still anyway. Loads of her kids would have been free last time, maybe made use of dining
Credits and then paid for a few extra dining experiences.

my guess is that the flat they live in is rented or more likely Housing association otherwise they would probably have moved sooner.

but think, she’s done solo WDW trips and now doing a solo cruise, anybody with a real stack of money would have taken at least most of the kids and had a family holiday. I don’t think many parents would do that and not bother taking their kids (unless you’re knappily and have already had a family cruise before doing a girls trip)

Last edited:

diisney22

Attachments

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Absolutely pathetic that she goes on these trips on her own. Does she even work? Me and my husband both work and I could never tell him I was pissing off to leave him juggling the kids/work on his own whilst I go on a long haul trip. They've been out lots of over the summer as well, there is no way she isn't in mountains of debt.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
So she’s setting off on yet another Disney trip without her kids… has joined the gym (nothing against) and is getting nails done… HOW DOES SHE AFFORD ALL OF THIS?! like seriously, I’d love to know how she does it “on a budget” unless her budget is about 5k 🤣🤣
yeah, a hotel room the night before too
Flying over looking like BA
and taxi fares from the airport
Wonder what hotel it is…

how are the kids sat at home?
Enjoying watching disney parks on YouTube whilst their mums away again?

Parker123

Yeah she’s going with the girl she went on the cruise with! Two trips within such a short space of time 🥴 I could never ask a friend to go solo to disney if they had kids😬

• Wow

diisney22

Exactly this! How get mum is okay with her spending all that money after she’s clearly spilt with the husband is beyond me… Like shouldn’t she now be sorting her priorities instead of swanning or again to Disney
I just can’t with this one, she’s over the moon she’s going to Orlando in nine days with one of her five children. To leave four behind, the four who she constantly has dressed up in Disney costumes, watching Disney vlogs and Disney movies, buying Disney themed clothes and toys for and then she’s leaving them behind. How heartbreaking for them, especially the two girls who are subjected to Disney all their waking hours. If you can’t afford to take them all wait until you can. She is so self-centred.

Zoepenguin

Do you ever feel like she favours Molly over the youngest? She’s always pimping Molly out on Instagram reels etc. Her boys and Lilah are not cool enough clearly
It's because Molly was her dream baby girl that she always wanted and was willing to keep having kids for til she got, the boys will always be in her shadow no question about that. I don't think Lilah was planned, she was born right into the pandemic (I imagine quite stressful with 4 other kids in a tiny flat) and doesn't appear to be the easiest baby/toddler so she's maybe not as bonded to her as Molly
I reckon family are footing the bill for her upcoming holiday (she's mentioned going with her mum) and likely the girl she went with recently covered a good chunk of that one too and the cruise. Either that or debt...