Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
So you get a faint line on the lateral flow and think, oh I might be positive I best do a PCR test? Not oh I’m going to do another lateral flow because it was a faint line?

And what difference does she think the PCR will make? She’ll still test positive on the lateral flow at the port unless she somehow fakes the test (but they watch you do the test so I don’t know how you could).

The entire thing is off.

(Names erased on the Facebook post. Not me, but I’m in the group it was posted to)

Attachments

Saratoga

HAHAHAHAHA good luck to her! There’s no way on earth they can pay off thousands in less than a year 😂 I’m pretty sure they are, she’s posted a few times on her story of bits she’s got for them, but I could be wrong.
I hope they are going with her but if she has Disneyland Paris this November surely it’s even more unlikely she will be able to afford Orlando next year especially if the sterling to dollar rate continues as is.

diisney22

Awwwh look, she’s finally been handed a house and of course she’s set up yet another fucking Instagram account 🙄

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
I am sure she claims the 30 hours for her Daughter too saying she would start work soon. I do wonder with these things how quickly people have to start work or if they can just claim they will start ‘soon’

Saratoga

I’m surprised she hasn’t set up a Gofundme “Help me to take all my children to Disneyworld at the same time” 😡

diisney22

another £150+ plus found for a new passport. Yet klarna’d something the other day
For her kid’s birthday as well!!

Also notice the absolute lack of effort in showing the fact it’s her husbands birthday in comparison to anything else she posts. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

diisney22

I don’t get how she can swan around in Orlando without a care in the world. It’s disgusting. She’s not paid a penny of her own money. She’s no job. She’s a complete twat.

Brugges by the looks of it. Genuinely though, where does she get the money for all these trips? I'm convinced she's just really good at getting others to pay for everything 🙈

diisney22

I honestly can’t even deal with how much of a beg she is. Still posting to her old account that’s “inactive” to get more follows. Honey, you’re as boring as you were on that account. If people wanted to follow you, they would have long ago 😘 give in.