Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Okay I've reported my own comment and see if we can add it.

I think she reads here and changes it everything she realises people are starting to wake up to her little weird set up!!!

She's come up in the Sophie and Dave thread and the disney Vloggers thread - that's how I found out about her!

disneydudette

yes that’s her.
(although I left that page a looooong time ago, corrupt admin that we running it, but that’s another story!)
Me too.

I joined the one Watson's do Disney created (I think they created it). Much more friendly environment. I thought something must have gone down on the other group, a lot of people seemed to move over.

Parker123

Yeah there was a Scottish couple always on it too, was the girl
Kirsten or soemthing and her husband had a beard? They where admins too.

We need an IOT thread 😂😂😂 since you can’t actually post anything on it with out getting deleted 😏
Yes! I really liked that couple they used to blog! They also weren’t admins for long? Wonder what happened there..

Also did some guy called Tony that used to be an admin not help Get Binky with their group?

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
This lunatic has had babies without caring if A she can afford them and B if she can house them
She’s selfish and the biggest attention seeker I’ve ever come across
Does stupid videos playing with her hair for hours on end when she should be watching her kids
She’s one of them women that loves being pregnant and having a newborn again for the attention as soon as a new kid is born the elder ones get ditched
Her eldest kid hates her for it

shes just done another about her living arrangements yet she failed to say how her eldest son was handed to his dad cos he can’t stand her cos he can’t have his own room
How about she does take responsibility and accept if she lived within her means aka not had baby after baby she wouldn’t be so hated by her own son too
Oh and she’s changed her Instagram name again 🤣
Has her eldest son moved out? Don’t blame him tbh

Haven't looked at her account in ages, girl changes her insta username like the wind! So this trip actually happened then... Shame for the kiddos about the breakdown but I'm sure she's had issues with the car before? Yet she's still talking about going to Orlando in the next year or so. Think that money needs to go on a new car instead.

Parker123

No it’s the other Tony I think Parker123 is referring to. Tony Bush I think his name is. He, the couple that had the Scooby Doos and Kirsten - the Scottish girl -and her hubby all seem to be on another group now. Something definitely went on.
yes that’s the name, i’m sure the scooby doos are part of get binky too?

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
CRINGE at how she can fuck off to Florida leaving her working husband to juggle the kids and school runs. When she doesn’t earn a penny of her own money.

diisney22

I’m thinking she’s cancelled her DLP trip now due to the move… Wondering if Florida next year will be off the cards too now! Has she got her priorities in the right place now?!

Zoepenguin

If they're on a low income they may be on universal credit with at least part of their rent covered by housing benefit. Possibly they get a council tax reduction too. I know people working and on UC who rent and seem to have a fair bit of extra cash for days out, holidays etc.