Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
good update :)

but I guess it depends on how you determine ‘lavish trips and no expense spared’
(Always thought they were more budget end of things)
Well the feedback people have given is that she tends to go 'all out'.

Lots of expensive matching outfits, all the extra's included, character dining meals for 7 people, etc etc

diisney22

She probably claims it through her husband? She’s walking around Disney like she’s not got 5 kids sat at home.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
And her FB profile she is still shown as Married and her husband has recently commented on her profile photo saying she looks hot

Judes1974

Chatty Member
She alluded to being a carer in the past but no idea if she works at the moment.
Apparently they're going as a family next May too, no idea how! Though she's said similar before and it's been cancelled last minute and replaced with another solo trip 🙈
I dont think she does, she has mentioned in her stories today about a job interview coming up now all kids going to be in school

diisney22

HAHAHAHAHA good luck to her! There’s no way on earth they can pay off thousands in less than a year 😂 I’m pretty sure they are, she’s posted a few times on her story of bits she’s got for them, but I could be wrong.
Just saw her latest post on IOT and she’s claiming she’s booked for Nov next year for all of the family! Asked if she was also going in May and she said she couldn’t afford to go then as she split from the hubby earlier this year. She received a refund and booked DLP for November with her mum!? No mention of the kids going to DLP!

diisney22

Do they’ve now moved their holiday to HALF TERM… wonder how they managed to pay the difference in price, seeing as she had no money the other day and then her car broke 🤔

diisney22

Fair sure she said yesterday she said she had no money, now she’s swanning around at the gym! Which, the joining fee for alone is £50! I’d love to know how much she’s spunking away on that each month! And again, she’s away from her kids. Does she ever look after them?

diisney22

So she’s meant to be heading to DLP next Sunday… Place your bets now on if she’s cancelled it or not 😂 I’m guessing she has seeing as she’s not posted about it!