Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
This just shows you how out of touch 'nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie' or whatever her name is this week is.

She has crammed her children into a 2 bedroom flat.

But;
Went to WDW on a solo trip when she was pregnant with one of her younger children.
Went to WDW with 5 kids on numerous occasions.
Has done numerous DLP trips.

And yet, you can't find the money to change your everyday housing situation.

This is where it pisses me off with these Disney Vlogging nightmares!!!!!

Get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!
This is actually shocking.
My brother wasn't allowed to adopt a 2nd child unless they moved to a 3 bed house so each child could have their own room, which they did. But she can just keep cramming kids in.
Like you said get your priorities straight!

Reactions: 1

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
So she’s just done a week in Disney… now she’s away for the weekend AGAIN… honestly, how does she have the nerve to do it
I can't get over how a family with one member of the household working supporting a household of 7, afford to do anything really, let alone live the lifestyle she does.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
I’m really confused they didn’t live together when they went on holiday but got married out there?

Also she said when they are older they will be able to do multiple holidays a year. If that’s the case then surely now they should have the money to rent a bigger place?
Nothing adds up.

• Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Surely when the health visitor come round they would have commented on the over crowding?

she sounds as if she needs reporting to social services. I’m sure she looks after her little ones, but it’s not fair to have them all cramped in like that
She always plays the victim with it but she chose to keep having children and her eldest is 15 for gods sake!! That's 15 years she's have to make changes.

I can't believe she can spend THOUSANDS, literally tens of thousands on holidays but not improve her children daily lives.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Her eldest is 15 today and yet, she still is obsessed with her younger kids.

It's quite obvious her daughters are her favourite.

It's fucking weird that she makes them dance on camera, in Disney outfits, to disney fucking songs for strangers on the internet!!!!!

hiya23

Off topic but it’s so weird to me that the kids mud kitchen says “Natalie’s Mud Kitchen”
I would never have my name on my kids one, surely if you’ve a few kids you’d get “our mud kitchen” on it. So so self indulgent.
IMG_3927.png

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Weekends between sept and Xmas were really difficult to get for APs. What ticket has she got?
She’s got an annual pass which I understand is hard to get weekends but perhaps, don’t go at the weekend? Or make sure you book and can get the weekend. I just think it’s pretty silly if I’m honest and I personally wouldn’t want to go without my kids and then not even be in the parks. How long is she going for to justify a non park day? I get with WDW having non park days but don’t see loads to do out of the parks at DLP

I imagine she'll just put a new car on finance or family will bail her out. She's obviously someone with an irresponsible attitude to life/finances that people have always enabled, she'll never change now.

diisney22

It’s 1000% for her, not Josh. How the hell is she affording it! I get budgeting and stuff… but how?!

diisney22

I’d love to know where all this moneys come from all of a sudden… a PT, Nashville in July and then Disney later in the year… we’re a full time working family of 4… we can just about squeeze one holiday a year..

hiya23

How is she happily accepting tickets from Instagram friends for her and her son?! That’s so much money? Cringe!