Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
And then crying about it when people are like, your lifestyle is a little strange....

If you can’t handle the heat, you can’t handle a public Instagram babe

Reactions: 1

theskyisblue

Yes I spotted that, said her hubby was gonna get the snip and they couldn't go through with it! She would be doing those kids a massive disservice if she had any more.
I think she does expect a council house tbh, wouldn't surprise me if they get part of their rent paid. I know we'd all like to have regular Disney trips but things like that are a bonus once your day to day costs are sorted. Sick of these influencers acting like it's their god given right to go.
i still can’t get over going without your kids lol how cruel can u be
Her flat is council or housing association but the size she needs now they’re hard to come by
She wants another baby to stick in the bath to sleep

Stitch#17

She’s at it again sharing an old photo of one of her kids as a baby with a knitted Dobby hat on in front of Hogwarts at Islands of Adventure on IOT Facebook group. Anything for likes and some attention. The constant posting of her kids in Disney outfits for attention…She truly is a pathetic creature. Why can’t people see through her?! 🤯

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The thing is, she had potential. I would rather a budget Disney vlogger than these braggy ones to be honest.

But she FUCKED IT UP!!!!

diisney22

HER CAR BROKE! A couple days after getting back from Disney, that my friend of called KARMA!
“I’ve zero money” but buys new gym wear.
Fuck off love.

diisney22

It’s the whole fact she’s making out like she’s brought the house, like no love it’s a fucking council house. Stop trying to make out like your something more than you are my darling.

Missy44

What’s strange as well is these days you can get so many Disney things at a decent price from all over, like supermarkets etc. there’s no need to do BNPL on Disney store stuff, especially for the younger ones.
Yes some of the nicest and most treasured Disney things my daughter had growing up were supermarket dressing up dresses or little bits from the likes of B & M !

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
I think she lives very much for the here and now so instead of thinking long term (eg saving for a better car...) she prioritises holidays. Books and then just throws all her money at it. I guess if it's just her to pay for it's not a huge amount. But then she mentions using things like klarna for the kids birthday presents which seems really odd to me for someone going on multiple Disney trips a year.
even if she threw every spare penny at it I can’t see how she affords it, she has 5 kids to feed how is there any spare money?

hiya23

It’s so weird to me that she posts photos of her drinking constantly with her 15 year old son. Fair enough a wee cider on a sunny day at a bbq or something but beer pong on a Monday evening is a bit much no?

Surely when the health visitor come round they would have commented on the over crowding?

she sounds as if she needs reporting to social services. I’m sure she looks after her little ones, but it’s not fair to have them all cramped in like that

If they're on a low income they may be on universal credit with at least part of their rent covered by housing benefit. Possibly they get a council tax reduction too. I know people working and on UC who rent and seem to have a fair bit of extra cash for days out, holidays etc.
Yes. Husband works, she doesn’t. They probably get housing benefit and universal tax credit (previously working tax credit and child tax credit) along with child benefit.

It’s clear to see they don’t have extra cash, she just doesn’t spend out on things she should so she can spend out on things she wants like taking herself on holiday with strangers she’s met off the Internet.

Last edited: