nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand how she can justify it… the trip, the hotel before they left and paying for it there, the food and extras… for someone who’s always claiming she “budgets for everything” how does this fit in? Right before Christmas too! And how no one in her family has said anything? I’m baffled, completely baffled

Reactions: 5
I loved how she got the characters to do shout outs for the kids.

Why not just take them? Instead of taking yourself….

Someone has hit the nail on the head above. There’s no issue in what she does, it’s that she does it at the expense of her children.

Nothing wrong with charity shop clothes, but there’s something wrong when you’re dressing them in charity shop garments whilst swanning off to dlp in brand new matching jumpers with a stranger.

Free meals for your kids when you’re eating dinners at dlp.

Poor parenting at its finest.

Reactions: 8
I loved how she got the characters to do shout outs for the kids.

Why not just take them? Instead of taking yourself….

Someone has hit the nail on the head above. There’s no issue in what she does, it’s that she does it at the expense of her children.

Nothing wrong with charity shop clothes, but there’s something wrong when you’re dressing them in charity shop garments whilst swanning off to dlp in brand new matching jumpers with a stranger.

Free meals for your kids when you’re eating dinners at dlp.

Poor parenting at its finest.
Exactly this, I almost feel second hand embarrassment for her. Like how does she think it looks sharing that she’s feeding her kids with free meals and then a week later she’s living it up in DLP. I get kids are expensive, I’m a parent myself! But I would never put my own selfish wants before my children. Never.

Reactions: 4
Judging by her fairly irresponsible choices she's surrounded by people enabling her. Apparently her Disney obsession trumps everything else. I'd be ashamed if my kids were living in those conditions and I was swanning off on multiple holidays without them, but she clearly doesn't care. It'll catch up with her at some point though, her kids won't be little forever and there isn't exactly a surplus of 4 bed social housing...!

Reactions: 3
didn’t she post on her stories about tattle the other day? Hi Natalie 👋👋

it is other people who are enablers. That Essex girl she’s with, must be single or a BF who doesn’t like disney, so latched on to Natalie and convinces her to follow her disney obsession above the priority of her kids.

imagine how those kids will feel when they see the stories of their mum wandering around DLP meeting characters and on rides - whilst they sit in the cramped flat waiting to be taken out for their free Tesco cafe lunch.

She could have taken them away for a weekend in the U.K. as they won’t have had a single holiday this year but no. Mummy has to go to Paris with her friend having already been on a disney cruise too.

maybe next year kids.

HER CAR BROKE! A couple days after getting back from Disney, that my friend of called KARMA!
“I’ve zero money” but buys new gym wear.
duck off love.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I feel like she's just trolling at this point. She must be the most irresponsible mother of 5 I've ever encountered. Shame on the family and friends enabling this behaviour too. I know a couple of large families on low incomes and I really admire how they juggle everything so the kids get what they need. The parents sure as hell aren't gallivanting off on multiple solo holidays a year!

Honestly I feel like she's just trolling at this point. She must be the most irresponsible mother of 5 I've ever encountered. Shame on the family and friends enabling this behaviour too. I know a couple of large families on low incomes and I really admire how they juggle everything so the kids get what they need. The parents sure as hell aren't gallivanting off on multiple solo holidays a year!
We are a family of 4 and are literally scrimping and saving so we can take our kids to Disney, I would never ever dream of going away without them! Especially if they’re at the age hers are and apparently love it so much… Surely you would want those memories with them, not “friends”

Reactions: 3
Fair sure she said yesterday she said she had no money, now she’s swanning around at the gym! Which, the joining fee for alone is £50! I’d love to know how much she’s spunking away on that each month! And again, she’s away from her kids. Does she ever look after them?

How am I going to pay for my broken car right before Christmas? THAT’S WHY YOU DONT GO ON HOLIDAYS BY YOURSELF WITH STRANGERS OFF THE INTERNET WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. GROW UP.

And why not actually use the gym you signed up to instead of sitting your lard arse in the sauna the whole time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No further mention of the car? Maybe she was just doing it for attention? I wouldn’t put it past her

How am I going to pay for my broken car right before Christmas? THAT’S WHY YOU DONT GO ON HOLIDAYS BY YOURSELF WITH STRANGERS OFF THE INTERNET WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. GROW UP.

And why not actually use the gym you signed up to instead of sitting your lard arse in the sauna the whole time?

Or maybe cancel the gym that you clearly use every so often to pay for the unexpected annual Christmas coming up so you don’t have to Klarna everything 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

OR DONT BOOK MORE bleeping HOLIDAYS YOU CLEARLY CANT AFFORD.

Do they’ve now moved their holiday to HALF TERM… wonder how they managed to pay the difference in price, seeing as she had no money the other day and then her car broke 🤔

Tagging ShopDisney in the video of her daughter crying. Tacky. My son is a grump but I’d never video him to be out online upset. It’s really sad.

Do you ever feel like she favours Molly over the youngest? She’s always pimping Molly out on Instagram reels etc. Her boys and Lilah are not cool enough clearly

Do you ever feel like she favours Molly over the youngest? She’s always pimping Molly out on Instagram reels etc. Her boys and Lilah are not cool enough clearly
It’s because Molly is older and does more what she says. Easier to manipulate 🙃