Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is very strange 🤭
But I love her house so I return to her account to watch her renovation

Reactions: 5
Blimey! She’s just shown two new necklaces that she saw on a friend (and apparently Holly Willoughby is a fan). £350 each!!!! She does not live in the normal world. So she can spend £700 on two necklaces in the middle of a massive renovation job. Gifted maybe but nothing To indicate that on the post. Oh to be rich!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
New bedside tables required.... but the ones she really wants are very expensive! Beg Beg Beg!!! Shameless

Reactions: 4
She certainly did! Proof they will accept anything to sell in exchange for payment & let the mugs swipe up and buy.
She’s just confirmed these are actually for the spare room.... definitely reads here then! 👋🏻

• Haha
She has gone quite quiet recently. I know they are mid Reno but she’s usually on moaning and groaning about how busy she is... not sure exactly what she does all day!

I’ll feel it’s strange that her son changed school all of a sudden about a week into the new term in September. At first I thought it could be financial or maybe her son was being sadly bullied. But since she shares literally everything and likes everyone feel sorry for her, I think she wouldn’t of been able to help herself to for the attention. Because of her silence (forgive me if I have missed a dressing gown sob story) and the timings of it (literally a week into the new term) it’s got me thinking .... were they asked to leave???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ll feel it’s strange that her son changed school all of a sudden about a week into the new term in September. At first I thought it could be financial or maybe her son was being sadly bullied. But since she shares literally everything and likes everyone feel sorry for her, I think she wouldn’t of been able to help herself to for the attention. Because of her silence (forgive me if I have missed a dressing gown sob story) and the timings of it (literally a week into the new term) it’s got me thinking .... were they asked to leave???
Ooo! That would be interesting! I wonder if any other parents from her son’s old school follow here? Sadly I think that it’s much more likely to be a bullying issue, I’d often thought that she’s not making life easy for him in her stories etc. I hope that’s not the case as he seems a kind, fun, little lad.

She was gifted some scented hangy Christmas thing today, and in the stories she didnt take it out of the packet, didnt know how to use it or what was in the little scent bottle - great advert!

• Wow
  • Haha
She was gifted some scented hangy Christmas thing today, and in the stories she didnt take it out of the packet, didnt know how to use it or what was in the little scent bottle - great advert!
I think it all slightly deliberate - she gets a lot of good feedback for being ditsy, bumbling and a bit ‘mad’. The act is infuriating though, she’s a middle aged woman.

I nearly messaged the company to tell them to think more carefully about who they gift things too. I couldn’t believe how bad that story was - she should be ashamed!

• Heart
I think it all slightly deliberate - she gets a lot of good feedback for being ditsy, bumbling and a bit ‘mad’. The act is infuriating though, she’s a middle aged woman.
agreed - so irritating. She is so lucky to live in a home like hers, and live the life of leisure, but she never seems satisfied with what she has. Maybe she gets bored as she has nothing else to do.

Most of the over 40 mob are bored housewives that don't have to work. A lot of them don’t even look as though they ever leave their homes. I’ve unfollowed so many lately, asnapshotofme is one..there’s only so many pics of Her stood in her hallway or bedroom mirror in high waist jeans with a cheap jumper tucked In that I can look at.

Most of the over 40 mob are bored housewives that don't have to work. A lot of them don’t even look as though they ever leave their homes. I’ve unfollowed so many lately, asnapshotofme is one..there’s only so many pics of Her stood in her hallway or bedroom mirror in high waist jeans with a cheap jumper tucked In that I can look at.
Asnapshot of me. Jesus. Another over inflated ego.