Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really!!! Wow!!! How can you request stuff when you are obviously well off. She doesn’t work and the house is massive. Im
Convinced the kitchen is being gifted as they only painted there original one a few months ago which makes me think why would you paint and tart up the kitchen if you were planning on buying a new one. I think once they painted the kitchen they were offered a free one or a very discounted one. Be interesting to see how she plays it out to her followers.
Her husband owns a kitchen and bathroom company. Her husband’s nice-she’s too demanding, poor guy!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure I read on here that he’s a bit of a con artist, too?!
Someone did say that a few weeks ago. Her hubby isn’t doing the kitchen though - she mentioned who they were getting it from - it’s on one of her stories I think. All a bit odd that you would go to all the trouble of refurbing your kitchen to then rip the whole thing out a matter of weeks later! Gifted kitchen???? Probably

Is her kitchen halfway there yet?!! Seems to have been going on forever
I’ve been thinking the same. It’s one bloody big renovation for sure. I’m still baffled why there was no big Lead up to it though. Convinced it’s been gifted. Her bloody crafts reels get on my tits - she simply copies them off Pinterest then passes them off as originally her idea. That voice as well when she’s narrating the instructions😡. Knob!

Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking the same. It’s one bloody big renovation for sure. I’m still baffled why there was no big Lead up to it though. Convinced it’s been gifted. Her bloody crafts reels get on my tits - she simply copies them off Pinterest then passes them off as originally her idea. That voice as well when she’s narrating the instructions😡. Knob!
If don’t even watch her stories, I just skip by them. I don’t want to see her re sharing other accounts 🙄

Reactions: 3
Looks like her husband is doing the kitchen after all - she has just tagged the kitchen place delivering the kitchen and it’s her husband!!! Obviously putting this through the books as cost and hoping to get the followers and buyers from her Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Looks like her husband is doing the kitchen after all - she has just tagged the kitchen place delivering the kitchen and it’s her husband!!! Obviously putting this through the books as cost and hoping to get the followers and buyers from her Instagram.
Well I didn’t expect that one. Like you said though - cost price (which is fair enough). Can’t wait to see it even though she bugs the hell out of me most of the time x

She’s at it again with the copied craft videos! Had to laugh at the earlier post showing her silhouette after using new face cream for a week! A week!! She’ll sell her soul 😂

Also can’t believe 250,000 views of her paper star tutorial! Who are these people? Have they never heard of pinterest or YouTube?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was tempted to comment that she was very organised having all her presents wrapped in the middle of a Reno. 😂😂 I can’t believe she keeps thinking everyone for their support after getting 500,000 views of her paper star tutorial!!!! Ffs she didn’t invent it - she just copied it off YouTube/Pinterest! I do wonder who these people are who follow influencers like this. Do they never use their own imagination and think about checking out YouTube/Pinterest. 😡

I was tempted to comment that she was very organised having all her presents wrapped in the middle of a Reno. 😂😂 I can’t believe she keeps thinking everyone for their support after getting 500,000 views of her paper star tutorial!!!! Ffs she didn’t invent it - she just copied it off YouTube/Pinterest! I do wonder who these people are who follow influencers like this. Do they never use their own imagination and think about checking out YouTube/Pinterest. 😡
I know! They all must live sheltered lives.

Wonder if she got her son and husband to keep watching it to bump up the views! Ha!!

• Haha
A little sneak peek of the kitchen/utility Reno today together with another crap video showing some free stuff she has been sent. She comes across so bloody scatty I just don’t understand why companies send her things.

Reactions: 4