Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, this woman does nothing every single day but lord it up! London or hanging out in John Lewis. That’s such a rewarding and valuable life 😊
She needs to get a job or volunteer - something other than instagram all day long. She over thinks it way way way too much.

Reactions: 3
I followed Natali for quite a while until recently when I realised we live in entirely different worlds.
I go to work and stress about not spending time with my children.
She sits at home threatening to boycott Insta because she lost her most liked posts.

Reactions: 6
I followed Natali for quite a while until recently when I realised we live in entirely different worlds.
I go to work and stress about not spending time with my children.
She sits at home threatening to boycott Insta because she lost her most liked posts.

She does obsess over the most pointless things, because she literally has nothing else in her life I’m guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She also berated Tesco staff on her stories before!
That all kicked off didn't it?

I was following a couple of small accounts that didn't hold back on her and called her out for it. She must have blocked them because she later posted a woe is me, half a story on her "grid" and let the pity party go to town.

Never known anyone as obsessed with likes, followers and instagram as her yet she claims it isn't good for her mental health?

I was following a couple of small accounts that didn't hold back on her and called her out for it. She must have blocked them because she later posted a woe is me, half a story on her "grid" and let the pity party go to town.

Never known anyone as obsessed with likes, followers and instagram as her yet she claims it isn't good for her mental health?
It isn’t good for her mental health, you can see that. Looks like she’s on the verge of a breakdown most days.

I actually think she’s probably very nice. She just needs to step back from it.

Reactions: 1

Yes it did and rightly so. She thinks she’s so much better than everyone else but guess what, all she has is money. Money might buy security but it doesn’t buy love, the warmth of friendship, loving relationships...

Reactions: 1
I used to find it so awkward the way she mad eher son perform on stories, it was clear she had coached him on what to say.

She's the biggest beg around, a total tit show.

What for?
If I recall correctly, she filmed a staff member in Tesco for being incapable of doing her job, all for not knowing if they sold unsalted pretzels.
She went to town on her, name badge the lot then sat in the car afterwards ranting at how inconvenient it was a she ended up looking herself. She was quite proud of her nasty rant and how she tried to belittle the woman until accounts called her out for being out of order. She removed the stories but was very select to only keep stories up calling people out for calling her out, sat doing the crocodile tears (not guilt, because she lost followers) then late in the evening did a woe is me post complete with outift tags. It was shameful, half the people kissing her rank arse hadn't seen what she had actually done and were reminding her of how inspiring she is zzzzzzzzzzzz. Pendlebore lapped it up as the host of the biggest pity party and labelled all the accounts who stood up for her "trolls" then claimed she was the victime of bullying online.
Some accounts screen grabbed her response to them in order to defend themselves, she was pretty rude and unapologetic, main concern was losing followers and being named and shamed. They also outted her for slagging off some of the big accounts privately but kissing their arse publicly in order to gain a bigger following.
Must admit, I only followed her to watch it all kick off!!!!

Just had a nosy on her feed…I think she is incredibly lonely (she mentions she takes her own photos of herself using a tripod), definitely needs a job or a hobby and is far, far too invested in the smoke & mirrors world of the ‘gram.

Sad.

Can not stand this woman bet she’s really not happy. All self. Nasty

I followed her for a while in her early days and I often wonder what happened between her and the ‘Norfolk’ instagrammers that she used to suck up to - people like Hill House Vintage . They had ‘days’ planned and Natalie was always saying how wonderful she was , similarly the Catesbys and then nothing .... I’d love to know how it all soured! . I also remember her surprise at meeting her husband apparently enjoying a solitary ice cream in a park in the middle of the day in Norwich ... it just all seemed a little sad and a lot desperate. She seemed to put in an awful lot of effort and anxiety to receive a free bath mat or candle occasionally.

Reactions: 5
I used followed her a long time ago at the beginning. She seemed to rocket in follower numbers almost overnight. I’ve little doubt she’s another one who has paid for followers to boost her feed, the clue is often in the amount of actual postings, 700+ isn’t actually that many posts to warrant almost 30k followers. And I find her dull as dishwater, although she does have a beautiful house.

Reactions: 4