Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on her most recent stories about having to sew name tags in her sons uniform.
Ah thank you - I missed that. Poor boy I wonder is it financial or due to bullying. Either being heartbreaking for the boy.
Or maybe she just changed her mind on schools for him like she does with her bedroom decor & patio.

Reactions: 3
I missed that too. On her stories she just mentioned “personal issues”. I presume he went to a private school? Feel sad for the kid if he’s had to move because of bullying though. I used to really enjoy her account but not anymore. She is constantly gifted stuff. I can’t not follow though as I am curious to see if the new kitchen has been gifted!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed that too. On her stories she just mentioned “personal issues”. I presume he went to a private school? Feel sad for the kid if he’s had to move because of bullying though. I used to really enjoy her account but not anymore. She is constantly gifted stuff. I can’t not follow though as I am curious to see if the new kitchen has been gifted!!!😂
Yes me too ... the only thing I keep checking in for. 🤣

If she’s been gifted a kitchen she would of asked for it I’m sure. I remember before she did ADs and stuff her insta friends were invited to John Lewis PR events and she got shorty with John Lewis for not inviting her. Low and behold the next height she attended the John Lewis event 😂

• Haha
If she’s been gifted a kitchen she would of asked for it I’m sure. I remember before she did ADs and stuff her insta friends were invited to John Lewis PR events and she got shorty with John Lewis for not inviting her. Low and behold the next height she attended the John Lewis event 😂
Really!!! Wow!!! How can you request stuff when you are obviously well off. She doesn’t work and the house is massive. Im
Convinced the kitchen is being gifted as they only painted there original one a few months ago which makes me think why would you paint and tart up the kitchen if you were planning on buying a new one. I think once they painted the kitchen they were offered a free one or a very discounted one. Be interesting to see how she plays it out to her followers.

Reactions: 2
Jeeeeez, her endless moaning about the stress of having her house renovated is driving me mad! Honestly, talk about first world problems love - you can afford a Georgian mansion without the irritant of that thing we all call a job 🤷🏼‍♀️ Suck it up and appreciate how lucky you are!!! She’s also mentioned moving out to a hotel, probably waiting for the inevitable freebie stay to be offered first!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read this and find it really strange...so not sharing accounts you genuinely admire, but just so they will share back? Also, feeling slightly put off by the begging for new sofas, she has mentioned a few times and tagged a company- they can clearly afford to buy so I find the I'll- concealed begging really off-putting.

Reactions: 4
I agree re begging for sofas - shameless! Makes me feel very uncomfortable and I would be disappointed in any company that would ‘gift’ them sofas too!

Stop with the begging...it is so blatant and trying to push up engagement by doing s poll and tagging the company. I would be so much more inclined to buy from somewhere if an influencer has paid for an item and chosen it themselves. Its embarrassing. Will be interesting to see if the company bites...

I bet she’s that annoying client, she always seems to be following them about and getting in the way. I remember when she had workmen painting upstairs she was really quite rude to them about the mess they were making and had it on stories for everyone to watch 😳

Reactions: 4
I follow her mainly because of her house but I can’t believe how much work they are doing now. A few months ago I’m sure she was selling bits because they were struggling but now all of a sudden they’ve had a new (massive) patio (spent a fortune and she changed her mind about the flags...my husband would have said tough tit Sherlock) and bought a new lot, had all the massive driveways landscaped, ripped apart the lounge, now the kitchen and somehow now the bathroom upstairs!! That’s some serious money being spent even for someone with a kitchen/bathroom company. They must be loaded. Not your average Reno expenditure.

Getting embarrassing now though with the obvious beg for sofas from her new favourite company...

Love the house though and where she lives.

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit surprised at how extensive this kitchen installation is. She certainly didn’t have much of a build up to it. In fact, they only painted the kitchen cupboards and floors a few months ago. Why would you bother if you knew you were ripping it all out. I’m convinced it is all gifted. Lucky bloody cow 😂

Reactions: 1
I believe she use to send cringey DMs to other influencers to “support each other” to grow her following at the start.

• Wow
Reactions: 5