Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mental
She’s so indecisive I don’t think she knows what look she wants in there she had a new bed didn’t like it so got another one, the patio area outside she changed her mind halfway through so had to have it taken up and buy new ones. I wonder if she does it waiting for gifted lights

Reactions: 5
I feel this new kitchen will be ripped out & changed next year!
Her problem is she spends too much time scrolling insta - it’s her life! I feel she doesn’t know her own style/taste just copies off others hence the constant changing!
The women is a loon ball period!

Reactions: 8
I feel this new kitchen will be ripped out & changed next year!
Her problem is she spends too much time scrolling insta - it’s her life! I feel she doesn’t know her own style/taste just copies off others hence the constant changing!
The women is a loon ball period!
I agree! She’s not a bloody clue. Seems odd that the “new sofa” is from the same place that Kjg got hers anc it’s the same model. Bet you it was free! She’s gone for the usual middle class insta influencer kitchen from what I see (no imagination at all) - although I do like that style it would be so nice to see these people putting their own stamp on their interiors instead of copying the same bloody Pinterest mood boards. She had been very quiet of later too - not like her to miss out on Christmas ads!

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that Natalie has been much quieter in the last few weeks on Instagram - I wonder why?

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed that Natalie has been much quieter in the last few weeks on Instagram - I wonder why?
I’ve been thinking the same. She’s gone from daily stories to zero!!! She put a few “sneak peeks” of the new kitchen (which must be the longest kitchen renovation in the memory of man) but nothing since.

Reactions: 3
Somethings changed for sure and I don’t think it’s just juggling home schooling...
So public with every aspect of their life (when it suits - ie: showing off all the freebies and renovations) then goes very quiet for weeks? Doesn’t add up - defo something gone on.

So public with every aspect of their life (when it suits - ie: showing off all the freebies and renovations) then goes very quiet for weeks? Doesn’t add up - defo something gone on.
Her son has recently changed school too so wonder if he’s still private. Very odd that she’s just disappeared though

I’m sure it would be another private school, unless their financial situation has changed - it doesn’t feel it’s due to influencers block .. I hope it’s not to do with her health but something is definitely off.

She’s back producing content of a sort but not appearing in photos or stories, feels as if she’s hoping to create a holding place until whatever caused the break is resolved. Something is still off with her for sure.

Reactions: 1
I agree! Not sure why she doesn’t address it!— she was always so open with every aspect of her life when it suited (ie: she was making money from it)

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing it’s to do with her health in some way - or perhaps she’s actually got enough candles and planners to last a lifetime - she didn’t get a gifted kitchen or sofas - it really can’t be worth all that effort for a few freebies she could afford to buy for herself! I hope it’s the latter and that perhaps she will do something a little more worthwhile with her life!