Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We invited her to an influencer event recently, she was vile. No manners or grace at all. She kept demanding more free stuff because ‘that’s what happens at influencer events’. Certainly won’t be working with her again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I feel this new kitchen will be ripped out & changed next year!
Her problem is she spends too much time scrolling insta - it’s her life! I feel she doesn’t know her own style/taste just copies off others hence the constant changing!
The women is a loon ball period!

Reactions: 8

roseharper

I love her house and quite like her as a person but I've become very cynical when I hear things like " we haven't got a sofa yet"....is that a hint for someone to send her one? The thing is if I follow someone because I like their style, I would buy something they have chosen and bought. If its gifted I'm less likely to buy as I xant be sure it's what they would have chosen.

Reactions: 8

loubylou50

VIP Member
Jeeeeez, her endless moaning about the stress of having her house renovated is driving me mad! Honestly, talk about first world problems love - you can afford a Georgian mansion without the irritant of that thing we all call a job 🤷🏼‍♀️ Suck it up and appreciate how lucky you are!!! She’s also mentioned moving out to a hotel, probably waiting for the inevitable freebie stay to be offered first!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mum.est2014

Ive seen this, but cant understand why she keeps looking at other kitchen designers? Surely she would be the perfect advertisement for his business?
What annoys me about her is that she is so chaotic and wasteful with her renovation/interior styles - she changes her mind like the wind and then rips it all out. I’ve watched her re-decorate her bedroom 4 or 5 times now - and now again, as she’s had furniture gifted which she would never choose herself in a million years. She has no sense of identity, she just copies whatever is in or the most expensive and then regrets it later. They must have wasted a shitload of money doing that house which is a shame because it’s beautiful and her husband seems to work sodding hard on it.

Reactions: 7

loubylou50

VIP Member
I love her house and quite like her as a person but I've become very cynical when I hear things like " we haven't got a sofa yet"....is that a hint for someone to send her one? The thing is if I follow someone because I like their style, I would buy something they have chosen and bought. If its gifted I'm less likely to buy as I xant be sure it's what they would have chosen.
I reckon she might already have a #gifted sofa on the way, from that oh so trendy furniture showroom she’s visited several times recently and tagged a lot and done stories of walking round their store! 🤔

Reactions: 6

JustJules

I follow her mainly because of her house but I can’t believe how much work they are doing now. A few months ago I’m sure she was selling bits because they were struggling but now all of a sudden they’ve had a new (massive) patio (spent a fortune and she changed her mind about the flags...my husband would have said tough shit Sherlock) and bought a new lot, had all the massive driveways landscaped, ripped apart the lounge, now the kitchen and somehow now the bathroom upstairs!! That’s some serious money being spent even for someone with a kitchen/bathroom company. They must be loaded. Not your average Reno expenditure.

Getting embarrassing now though with the obvious beg for sofas from her new favourite company...

Love the house though and where she lives.

2017MaMa

I followed Natali for quite a while until recently when I realised we live in entirely different worlds.
I go to work and stress about not spending time with my children.
She sits at home threatening to boycott Insta because she lost her most liked posts.

Feather duster

Another gifted freebie undeclared, she even says at the beginning that the cereal was sent to her but not marked as gifted or AD, she seems to know bugger all about it either "I think it's healthy"...
I don't understand how she gets so much 'gifted' stuff... she's so dull, a bit like Blooming Niki, her only content is to stand in front of the mirror every day and tell you what gifted clothes she's wearing today... the mind boggles.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She’s at it again with the copied craft videos! Had to laugh at the earlier post showing her silhouette after using new face cream for a week! A week!! She’ll sell her soul 😂

Also can’t believe 250,000 views of her paper star tutorial! Who are these people? Have they never heard of pinterest or YouTube?

Last edited:
  • Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She was gifted some scented hangy Christmas thing today, and in the stories she didnt take it out of the packet, didnt know how to use it or what was in the little scent bottle - great advert!
I nearly messaged the company to tell them to think more carefully about who they gift things too. I couldn’t believe how bad that story was - she should be ashamed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

marlaxo

I think it all slightly deliberate - she gets a lot of good feedback for being ditsy, bumbling and a bit ‘mad’. The act is infuriating though, she’s a middle aged woman.
agreed - so irritating. She is so lucky to live in a home like hers, and live the life of leisure, but she never seems satisfied with what she has. Maybe she gets bored as she has nothing else to do.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I believe she use to send cringey DMs to other influencers to “support each other” to grow her following at the start.

• Wow

Dollyp

Chatty Member
She did that with a pooky lights she use to have in her bedroom - then she sold them on Her stories!

• Haha
  • Wow

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Think it’s time for her to give up Insta when she can’t even be arsed to write a caption that is legible or spellcheck it after! 🙈 She really doesn’t care any more does she?
Nope! I’m sure as the weather improves and she wants new garden furniture she will get back on it though. I still can’t believe how long that damn kitchen is taking, 🙈

Trace

VIP Member
She’s mental
She’s so indecisive I don’t think she knows what look she wants in there she had a new bed didn’t like it so got another one, the patio area outside she changed her mind halfway through so had to have it taken up and buy new ones. I wonder if she does it waiting for gifted lights

I don’t know what has happened to her but I have to say her following numbers in reality leave a lot to be desired . I’ve said before and I will say it again she absolutely has bought followers, she was at the beginning one of those really annoying Instagrammers that would follow you...you follow back..she then unfollows you!
I unfollowed her about a year ago when it was super obvious that she was buying likes (and probably followers too for that matter).
Back then she had 1000s of likes on some very dull posts and if you looked through who they were from, many of them were from non English speaking accounts, lots of men and lots of them didn’t even follow her. Clearly bought.