Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gifted freebie undeclared, she even says at the beginning that the cereal was sent to her but not marked as gifted or AD, she seems to know bugger all about it either "I think it's healthy"...
I don't understand how she gets so much 'gifted' stuff... she's so dull, a bit like Blooming Niki, her only content is to stand in front of the mirror every day and tell you what gifted clothes she's wearing today... the mind boggles.

Reactions: 6
We invited her to an influencer event recently, she was vile. No manners or grace at all. She kept demanding more free stuff because ‘that’s what happens at influencer events’. Certainly won’t be working with her again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We invited her to an influencer event recently, she was vile. No manners or grace at all. She kept demanding more free stuff because ‘that’s what happens at influencer events’. Certainly won’t be working with her again!
Gosh that’s so rude. I’ve no idea what the fascination is with her, apart from her lovely house she’s got nothing about her. I think her account is a bit fake, she’s another one that seemed to gain a huge amount of followers very quickly. She hasnt done a whole lot of posts either.. unless she deletes some of them! Tip..never invite Elizabethmystyleat50 as she’s as fake as they get and is turning up a these ‘events’ lately, she reached the magic 10k in about 3 months (balloons and all). It’s amusing sometimes as at one point she had more way likes on a post than she had followers!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been waiting for this thread. I used to follow her in the early days- I’m a sucker for an AGA 🤷🏼‍♀️ She called herself an influencer when she had less than 1000 followers. I stopped following her shortly after the Tesco debacle. She was doing some charity work a while back for muscular dystrophy - selling t shorts but this appeared to stop/ burn out. Not too sure what happened there. I sneak back every now and then to watch her stories and still cringe every time.

Reactions: 4
Ive seen this, but cant understand why she keeps looking at other kitchen designers? Surely she would be the perfect advertisement for his business?
What annoys me about her is that she is so chaotic and wasteful with her renovation/interior styles - she changes her mind like the wind and then rips it all out. I’ve watched her re-decorate her bedroom 4 or 5 times now - and now again, as she’s had furniture gifted which she would never choose herself in a million years. She has no sense of identity, she just copies whatever is in or the most expensive and then regrets it later. They must have wasted a shitload of money doing that house which is a shame because it’s beautiful and her husband seems to work sodding hard on it.

Reactions: 7
I wish she’d put a bra on when doing stories she does it all the time

I had a bit of a rant about her on another thread today as I didn’t know this one existed until now!
does she have a proper job?! I began following her over lockdown And thought she was nice enough- if a little neurotic and scatty, but reading this thread from the beginning has opened my eyes!! 😳

Reactions: 4
I had a bit of a rant about her on another thread today as I didn’t know this one existed until now!
does she have a proper job?! I began following her over lockdown And thought she was nice enough- if a little neurotic and scatty, but reading this thread from the beginning has opened my eyes!! 😳
Her husband has the shekels so she doesn't have to work. I follow her for the house, which I absolutely love. What thread were you ranting on please? I must see it!

I’ve just mentioned this lady on another post (I was just slagging off a few of the grabbing insta ladies). Im amazed at how wealthy they must be. The house is fabulous, she doesn’t work - did she ever? And the hubby seems to be at home doing diy all the time. They recently did their kitchen and weeks after they are now having a new kitchen. She’s even named the kitchen supplier (so I’m presuming it’s gifted) when someone said her hubby is a kitchen supplier? Bid odd! Does anyone else think she looks like the Vet (dog stealer) in the film Beethoven 😂😂 - it’s those glasses which make her eyes look big!

• Haha
She also said she was thinking of getting a new bed because it’s was too uncomfortable. Didn’t she get gifted a pillow to help the other week because she said getting a new bed/mattress would be too expensive 🙄🙄
I do like her stories with the kitten, though 🙈😂

She also said she was thinking of getting a new bed because it’s was too uncomfortable. Didn’t she get gifted a pillow to help the other week because she said getting a new bed/mattress would be too expensive 🙄🙄
I do like her stories with the kitten, though 🙈😂
Yes you are right! First a new pillow then shock horror a new bed. I wish items of furniture would turn up at my house when I thought about wanting something 😂😂. She must feel like a magician 🎩 Abracadabra I need a new kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5