Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
New bedside tables required.... but the ones she really wants are very expensive! Beg Beg Beg!!! Shameless

Reactions: 4

marlaxo

She was gifted some scented hangy Christmas thing today, and in the stories she didnt take it out of the packet, didnt know how to use it or what was in the little scent bottle - great advert!

• Wow
  • Haha

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I’m surprised her followers have hang around. So self indulgent, I have a new reno so I’m back. Her followers should just leave. I used to follow this woman. She was just so odd.

• Heart

roseharper

Just read this and find it really strange...so not sharing accounts you genuinely admire, but just so they will share back? Also, feeling slightly put off by the begging for new sofas, she has mentioned a few times and tagged a company- they can clearly afford to buy so I find the I'll- concealed begging really off-putting.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I still can’t get over the fact that because she says her mattress isn’t very comfortable, they’re going to be getting a whole new bed instead of just a new mattress!!
Yeh! But only because she’s been gifted one. “Ooh I need a new mattress” yeh course you do you grabbing cow!

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Yes ...& let’s see if she declares it!!! & the New kitchen. Which I thought was on the back burner because of covid and her husband shutting the doors to his business for 3 months. She was licking around DevOl kitchens prior to lockdown hoping for a freebie ... I hope they didn’t cave. I am sure they didn’t as it’s not their style but I am guessing a smaller kitchen company has for insta exposure. Watch this space as they say ....

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Think it’s time for her to give up Insta when she can’t even be arsed to write a caption that is legible or spellcheck it after! 🙈 She really doesn’t care any more does she?
No because she has got her new kitchen thanks to all her paid ads and swipe ups. Job done!

loubylou50

VIP Member
I still can’t get over the fact that because she says her mattress isn’t very comfortable, they’re going to be getting a whole new bed instead of just a new mattress!!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Is her kitchen halfway there yet?!! Seems to have been going on forever
I’ve been thinking the same. It’s one bloody big renovation for sure. I’m still baffled why there was no big Lead up to it though. Convinced it’s been gifted. Her bloody crafts reels get on my tits - she simply copies them off Pinterest then passes them off as originally her idea. That voice as well when she’s narrating the instructions😡. Knob!

Girlinabubble

I think she had said she was scaling back at one point but to go from several stories a day to this and I don’t think she’s appeared in a story for absolutely ages - suggests some health issue maybe ? All very odd, I can’t understand why her followers are increasing with such sparse content either!

I had a bit of a rant about her on another thread today as I didn’t know this one existed until now!
does she have a proper job?! I began following her over lockdown And thought she was nice enough- if a little neurotic and scatty, but reading this thread from the beginning has opened my eyes!! 😳