Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! I totally agree. They are obviously quite well off so maybe she doesn’t need the money from her insta but the amount of freebies she has had had probably furnished the house.
It does just seem to be a hobby for her at this point doesn’t it, I mean she clearly doesn’t feel she needs to rely on regular interaction with all these random silent periods. She’s a strange one for sure 🤔

Reactions: 3
I hope I’m wrong but I’m beginning to think that the no interaction periods are connected with her health. She seems to always apologise after and say that she’s properly back etc and follows with shares of other accounts and shots of the house.
Successive insta friends seem to drop away - I’ve read that she was difficult at promotion events - it adds up to an uncomfortable follow in that it feels as if you’re waiting for an unravelling of some kind!

Reactions: 3
I hope I’m wrong but I’m beginning to think that the no interaction periods are connected with her health. She seems to always apologise after and say that she’s properly back etc and follows with shares of other accounts and shots of the house.
Successive insta friends seem to drop away - I’ve read that she was difficult at promotion events - it adds up to an uncomfortable follow in that it feels as if you’re waiting for an unravelling of some kind!
I totally agree. Very odd behaviour. Whatever it is that is prompting these long silences why not just say you are taking a break for a little time and hope to be back soon. Rather than appear/disappear performance. Odd.

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure that her last post was a bunch of pink flowers which has now been deleted - I wonder if they were from someone who has since caused an issue - it is really odd - I had thought health problems but the flowers image disappearing could suggest other problems in her life ...

I’m pretty sure that her last post was a bunch of pink flowers which has now been deleted - I wonder if they were from someone who has since caused an issue - it is really odd - I had thought health problems but the flowers image disappearing could suggest other problems in her life ...
Didn’t see that one! She has been very vague when she had mentioned not being on insta. You know the usual insta wanker “I’ve been so busy!). She doesn’t work so can’t be that. I wonder if she’s had a health scare.

It’s definitely odd, and kind of rude to be honest. I know she doesn’t have to explain her private life to anyone, but she has 62k followers who’ve been good enough for her while she was sharing #aff links and ads, but now just get ignored! Just a simple “there’s a lot going on and I’m stepping away from Instagram, thank you for all your support” would do!

She was in the local press the end of May
Ooh that’s a blast from the past! I’m so intrigued as to why she disappeared. She’ll probably do the same as homesweethome46. Disappear for a while then come back with a new house filled with freebies 😡

I’m really curious too! I have a feeling that it is something awful that’s happened in her real life. She may well ‘come back’ as you say but is all very odd - perhaps her health, her son’s health or her marriage ? It must be a big deal to not interact at all on Instagram especially after having worked/bought so hard to build up that following!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what has happened to her but I have to say her following numbers in reality leave a lot to be desired . I’ve said before and I will say it again she absolutely has bought followers, she was at the beginning one of those really annoying Instagrammers that would follow you...you follow back..she then unfollows you!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what has happened to her but I have to say her following numbers in reality leave a lot to be desired . I’ve said before and I will say it again she absolutely has bought followers, she was at the beginning one of those really annoying Instagrammers that would follow you...you follow back..she then unfollows you!
Has her following decreased since her disappearance?

Her followers are decreasing and the ‘we miss you hun’ comments have stopped more or less. That’s even more odd that she is commenting elsewhere!
Odd and rude !

I unfollowed her about a year ago when it was super obvious that she was buying likes (and probably followers too for that matter).
Back then she had 1000s of likes on some very dull posts and if you looked through who they were from, many of them were from non English speaking accounts, lots of men and lots of them didn’t even follow her. Clearly bought.

Reactions: 5
Another gifted freebie undeclared, she even says at the beginning that the cereal was sent to her but not marked as gifted or AD, she seems to know bugger all about it either "I think it's healthy"...
I don't understand how she gets so much 'gifted' stuff... she's so dull, a bit like Blooming Niki, her only content is to stand in front of the mirror every day and tell you what gifted clothes she's wearing today... the mind boggles.
Just seen this thread ! Totally agree with you her and especially Blooming Niki......do sod all ! As for her standing in front of that 'Blooming' no 'Sodding' mirror is just 🤢