Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did that with a pooky lights she use to have in her bedroom - then she sold them on Her stories!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
IS she trying to take over from Kirsty Allsop? Think she’s trying to crack the craft market 🙈

Reactions: 1
Perhaps she’s lost her voice - odd to be constantly ‘Storying’ and now silent with bland pictures of wallpaper samples and uncomfortable looking sofas !

Reactions: 2
I would have thought she’d have said that’s why she’d been away and it’s been quite a time now - it definitely feels as if she’s doing a minimum to maintain her Instagram following - I’m surprised jo one has queries it on there !

I think she had said she was scaling back at one point but to go from several stories a day to this and I don’t think she’s appeared in a story for absolutely ages - suggests some health issue maybe ? All very odd, I can’t understand why her followers are increasing with such sparse content either!

Reactions: 4
I think she had said she was scaling back at one point but to go from several stories a day to this and I don’t think she’s appeared in a story for absolutely ages - suggests some health issue maybe ? All very odd, I can’t understand why her followers are increasing with such sparse content either!
Mmm! Strange that she is increasing her following but with no content? What’s all that about? Do I smell a bot buy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s realised that it’s an awful lot of effort for the odd eye palette she could afford to buy anyway! The adulation must wear a little thin after awhile too - it’s all so insincere from either side of the fence!

She's around as I've seen her commenting on other people's posts, maybe she's 'lost her mojo' as all the huns like to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why on earth isn’t she speaking - even to promote the make up bag - it’s all very strange - no voice and filler content.

Why on earth isn’t she speaking - even to promote the make up bag - it’s all very strange - no voice and filler content.
I think it’s very rude that a company has ask you to do an ad for them and can’t even be bothered to talk she should of turned it down otherwise

Reactions: 4
Very odd! I’m sure something had happened to her or the family over the last few months. You couldn’t shut her up before. Is it just me or is it odd to have a beautiful new fitted kitchen then start to paint it. Surely you would paint it first?!

Reactions: 3