Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her house and quite like her as a person but I've become very cynical when I hear things like " we haven't got a sofa yet"....is that a hint for someone to send her one? The thing is if I follow someone because I like their style, I would buy something they have chosen and bought. If its gifted I'm less likely to buy as I xant be sure it's what they would have chosen.

Reactions: 8
I love her house and quite like her as a person but I've become very cynical when I hear things like " we haven't got a sofa yet"....is that a hint for someone to send her one? The thing is if I follow someone because I like their style, I would buy something they have chosen and bought. If its gifted I'm less likely to buy as I xant be sure it's what they would have chosen.
I reckon she might already have a #gifted sofa on the way, from that oh so trendy furniture showroom she’s visited several times recently and tagged a lot and done stories of walking round their store! 🤔

Reactions: 6
Yes ...& let’s see if she declares it!!! & the New kitchen. Which I thought was on the back burner because of covid and her husband shutting the doors to his business for 3 months. She was licking around DevOl kitchens prior to lockdown hoping for a freebie ... I hope they didn’t cave. I am sure they didn’t as it’s not their style but I am guessing a smaller kitchen company has for insta exposure. Watch this space as they say ....

Reactions: 4
Urgh. Like she can’t afford the expense of a new sofa or kitchen herself 😒 mind you, with the amount of cock ups she’s cost them during the renovation ... hahah 🤭

Yes ...& let’s see if she declares it!!! & the New kitchen. Which I thought was on the back burner because of covid and her husband shutting the doors to his business for 3 months. She was licking around DevOl kitchens prior to lockdown hoping for a freebie ... I hope they didn’t cave. I am sure they didn’t as it’s not their style but I am guessing a smaller kitchen company has for insta exposure. Watch this space as they say ....
i think she said she was getting her new kitchen from this company - very odd her hubby not doing it though! Obviously a freebie 😡

I still can’t get over the fact that because she says her mattress isn’t very comfortable, they’re going to be getting a whole new bed instead of just a new mattress!!

I still can’t get over the fact that because she says her mattress isn’t very comfortable, they’re going to be getting a whole new bed instead of just a new mattress!!
Yeh! But only because she’s been gifted one. “Ooh I need a new mattress” yeh course you do you grabbing cow!