Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it odd to have a beautiful new fitted kitchen then start to paint it. Surely you would paint it first?!

I guess if you know it will be painted several times over the next few months, each time the tiniest variations of F and B colour blah , it doesn’t really make a difference! It’s odd that none of her followers are asking what’s going on either!

Reactions: 4
Think it’s time for her to give up Insta when she can’t even be arsed to write a caption that is legible or spellcheck it after! 🙈 She really doesn’t care any more does she?
Nope! I’m sure as the weather improves and she wants new garden furniture she will get back on it though. I still can’t believe how long that damn kitchen is taking, 🙈

Reactions: 5
Think it’s time for her to give up Insta when she can’t even be arsed to write a caption that is legible or spellcheck it after! 🙈 She really doesn’t care any more does she?
No because she has got her new kitchen thanks to all her paid ads and swipe ups. Job done!

Btw, I think she was trying to say “when you keep trying to take a picture” and the cat gets in the way... 😉

It would seem she is constantly befuddled.

I do like her kitchen, but those drawers look like they belong in a bedroom IMO

edit. I take it back, they work well in the kitchen,
But there is something about them that makes them
Bedroom-y to me 😂

also, random, but is her husband the father of her son? I was doing to scrolling on her account and she says “my son was the best man at our wedding”.... wouldn’t she say “our son”??

maybe I’m thinking too much into it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I do like her kitchen, but those drawers look like they belong in a bedroom IMO

edit. I take it back, they work well in the kitchen,
But there is something about them that makes them
Bedroom-y to me 😂

also, random, but is her husband the father of her son? I was doing to scrolling on her account and she says “my son was the best man at our wedding”.... wouldn’t she say “our son”??

maybe I’m thinking too much into it!!
I like the kitchen too. The cabinets are in frame I think and I agree that they look a bit bedroomy. I love the marble and the shelf though. Oooh not sure about the father/son. I presumed he was the dad.

Reactions: 1
I like the kitchen too. The cabinets are in frame I think and I agree that they look a bit bedroomy. I love the marble and the shelf though. Oooh not sure about the father/son. I presumed he was the dad.
I obviously have too much time on my hands wondering these things 😂 I think they are father and son. They look a like now I’ve had another nosey haha

Reactions: 2
She has SO much money and opticians are open - for God’s sake woman, get some new glasses finally!!
703C041F-529B-4C5C-96F8-AA23E4D44259.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had been following her since the very early days and she has form for this - I unfollowed awhile ago and I don’t even think of checking in on her feed now ! Pretty desperate if that is the case - or maybe is to do with her health issues or her personal life.

I have followed her for a while and was surprised at how quiet she went a few months ago. She then reappears then goes quiet again! She had never really given the full reveal of her kitchen - just various still shots now and again. It’s very odd.

I have followed her for a while and was surprised at how quiet she went a few months ago. She then reappears then goes quiet again! She had never really given the full reveal of her kitchen - just various still shots now and again. It’s very odd.
Probably changed her mind and having a new one put in 🤣

• Haha
I’m not sure why but something about her Instagram gives the feeling that it’s all built on sand and she knows it - to the point I felt uncomfortable following her.

I’m not sure why but something about her Instagram gives the feeling that it’s all built on sand and she knows it - to the point I felt uncomfortable following her.
Yes!! I totally agree. They are obviously quite well off so maybe she doesn’t need the money from her insta but the amount of freebies she has had had probably furnished the house.