Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I don’t know what has happened to her but I have to say her following numbers in reality leave a lot to be desired . I’ve said before and I will say it again she absolutely has bought followers, she was at the beginning one of those really annoying Instagrammers that would follow you...you follow back..she then unfollows you!

Reactions: 5

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I think she had said she was scaling back at one point but to go from several stories a day to this and I don’t think she’s appeared in a story for absolutely ages - suggests some health issue maybe ? All very odd, I can’t understand why her followers are increasing with such sparse content either!
Mmm! Strange that she is increasing her following but with no content? What’s all that about? Do I smell a bot buy? 😂

• Haha

Girlinabubble

I followed her for a while in her early days and I often wonder what happened between her and the ‘Norfolk’ instagrammers that she used to suck up to - people like Hill House Vintage . They had ‘days’ planned and Natalie was always saying how wonderful she was , similarly the Catesbys and then nothing .... I’d love to know how it all soured! . I also remember her surprise at meeting her husband apparently enjoying a solitary ice cream in a park in the middle of the day in Norwich ... it just all seemed a little sad and a lot desperate. She seemed to put in an awful lot of effort and anxiety to receive a free bath mat or candle occasionally.

Trace

VIP Member
I unfollowed her about a year ago when it was super obvious that she was buying likes (and probably followers too for that matter).
Back then she had 1000s of likes on some very dull posts and if you looked through who they were from, many of them were from non English speaking accounts, lots of men and lots of them didn’t even follow her. Clearly bought.
She had also done the follow me I’ll follow back thing then deletes you 😂

• Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I missed that too. On her stories she just mentioned “personal issues”. I presume he went to a private school? Feel sad for the kid if he’s had to move because of bullying though. I used to really enjoy her account but not anymore. She is constantly gifted stuff. I can’t not follow though as I am curious to see if the new kitchen has been gifted!!!😂

• Haha

Mum.est2014

She was gifted some scented hangy Christmas thing today, and in the stories she didnt take it out of the packet, didnt know how to use it or what was in the little scent bottle - great advert!
I think it all slightly deliberate - she gets a lot of good feedback for being ditsy, bumbling and a bit ‘mad’. The act is infuriating though, she’s a middle aged woman.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She also said she was thinking of getting a new bed because it’s was too uncomfortable. Didn’t she get gifted a pillow to help the other week because she said getting a new bed/mattress would be too expensive 🙄🙄
I do like her stories with the kitten, though 🙈😂
Yes you are right! First a new pillow then shock horror a new bed. I wish items of furniture would turn up at my house when I thought about wanting something 😂😂. She must feel like a magician 🎩 Abracadabra I need a new kitchen!

• Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I feel this new kitchen will be ripped out & changed next year!
Her problem is she spends too much time scrolling insta - it’s her life! I feel she doesn’t know her own style/taste just copies off others hence the constant changing!
The women is a loon ball period!
I agree! She’s not a bloody clue. Seems odd that the “new sofa” is from the same place that Kjg got hers anc it’s the same model. Bet you it was free! She’s gone for the usual middle class insta influencer kitchen from what I see (no imagination at all) - although I do like that style it would be so nice to see these people putting their own stamp on their interiors instead of copying the same bloody Pinterest mood boards. She had been very quiet of later too - not like her to miss out on Christmas ads!

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I think she is very strange 🤭
But I love her house so I return to her account to watch her renovation

Girlinabubble

Is it just me or is it odd to have a beautiful new fitted kitchen then start to paint it. Surely you would paint it first?!

I guess if you know it will be painted several times over the next few months, each time the tiniest variations of F and B colour blah , it doesn’t really make a difference! It’s odd that none of her followers are asking what’s going on either!

Reactions: 4

Trace

VIP Member
I’m surprised her followers have hang around. So self indulgent, I have a new reno so I’m back. Her followers should just leave. I used to follow this woman. She was just so odd.
She followed me I followed her back then I noticed she’d unfollowed me so I unfollowed her 😂 2 can play that game. Her profile is open so just had a nosey. Still boring.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Yes ...& let’s see if she declares it!!! & the New kitchen. Which I thought was on the back burner because of covid and her husband shutting the doors to his business for 3 months. She was licking around DevOl kitchens prior to lockdown hoping for a freebie ... I hope they didn’t cave. I am sure they didn’t as it’s not their style but I am guessing a smaller kitchen company has for insta exposure. Watch this space as they say ....
i think she said she was getting her new kitchen from this company - very odd her hubby not doing it though! Obviously a freebie 😡

Trace

VIP Member
I bet she’s that annoying client, she always seems to be following them about and getting in the way. I remember when she had workmen painting upstairs she was really quite rude to them about the mess they were making and had it on stories for everyone to watch 😳

I have followed her for a while and was surprised at how quiet she went a few months ago. She then reappears then goes quiet again! She had never really given the full reveal of her kitchen - just various still shots now and again. It’s very odd.
Probably changed her mind and having a new one put in 🤣

• Haha