Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s deffs had some work done. I know a lot of people do it but it’s a shame. Not a fan of her face having less expressions. Looks v strange and obvious too.

Reactions: 2
She was in a car crash (no one injured) and god covid like symptoms so has been struggling with motivation for the gym

Reactions: 1
I watched it. Didn't seem to be any point to the video? Just seemed to be more of a vlog.

Reactions: 4
Yeh I knly watched part and gave up. I think she needs to get over wanting to be perfect at everything, that clip of her playing the keyboard for the first time and saying she wasn't good was uncomfortable to watch imo

Yeh I knly watched part and gave up. I think she needs to get over wanting to be perfect at everything, that clip of her playing the keyboard for the first time and saying she wasn't good was uncomfortable to watch imo
Has she removed it? I can’t see it anymore

It seems like half way through the video as well, 100% she had botox. Also the title, for someone so interested in science surely the veg etc she ate have carbs in? Either way just seemed like a very lazy video and something that a million people have done already years ago
I can't see any difference?

Reactions: 1
Anyone thinks she's pulling another disappearing act that she'll never acknowledge again?

I’m so bored of her it’s a shame as I used to love her but it’s so painstakingly obvious she doesn’t acc care about social media and we her viewers are just a backup. Makes it seem so insincere and it’s obvious she views it more from a business money making perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@ellamae exactly! She used to feel genuine. I didn't mind the videos of "lesser" quality (it's all relative/subjective) and the "higher" the quality of the videos got, the less genuine and therefore interesting she's felt. When she started saying "love you" at the end of her videos, I started to feel a bit "meh" watching her, cause that did not feel natural for her at all, but at least it was just 1 little thing at the end of her videos. But now...it's all just off. It's also more about her than science and exercise, but at the same time, it feels so performative, it's not even her! I'm so disappointed. I truly thought she was the one youtuber who would always be honest and genuinely herself, like she'd always been. She slowly became a bit more "fake" so to speak, and the whole being gone for months and not saying anything about it was the final nail in the coffin for me. I also find it extremely, extremely strange that there is not 1 slightly negative note in the comments, not one, ever. It's impossible.

Reactions: 5
@ellamae exactly! She used to feel genuine. I didn't mind the videos of "lesser" quality (it's all relative/subjective) and the "higher" the quality of the videos got, the less genuine and therefore interesting she's felt. When she started saying "love you" at the end of her videos, I started to feel a bit "meh" watching her, cause that did not feel natural for her at all, but at least it was just 1 little thing at the end of her videos. But now...it's all just off. It's also more about her than science and exercise, but at the same time, it feels so performative, it's not even her! I'm so disappointed. I truly thought she was the one youtuber who would always be honest and genuinely herself, like she'd always been. She slowly became a bit more "fake" so to speak, and the whole being gone for months and not saying anything about it was the final nail in the coffin for me. I also find it extremely, extremely strange that there is not 1 slightly negative note in the comments, not one, ever. It's impossible.
I think she must monitor the comments a lot, I never comment on youtubers accounts but there is no way not one person criticised her for disappearing and not explaining it

Reactions: 3
She has obviously had botox in her forehead but does anyone else think she has done something else to her face? Somehow she looks slightly different

Any idea what they are doing in Australia? Or is it just a holiday?

Reactions: 3
With influencers, it's never just about the holiday, they need to be able to write off some of the expenses! And given the lack of excitement and announcement about a holiday in Aus, I'm thinking they don't want to attract too much attention to it, therefore, there's some business involved (even if it is all online, and they're just using that as an excuse for taxes). Although maybe she did announce it or made some posts about it, I don't know, I don't follow her on instagram, her captions are just so "influencer". Unless they have an absolute need to be in Australia though, I'm quite disappointed. I know she doesn't care about sustainability at all, but still, the return journey to Aus is so bad for the environment.

Reactions: 2
She has obviously had botox in her forehead but does anyone else think she has done something else to her face? Somehow she looks slightly different

I think she's had botox in her forehead and also around her eye brows, giving her a temporary brow lift (this might not have been intentional, however, since this often happes when people get "normal botox" to their forehead). I also think she got her eye brows microbladed and/or permed. She miiiiight have had botox injected into her masseter muscle, aka in her jaw, which slims down the face (people also get botox there for head aches and dental issues). If she's had some fillers, it's very sublte, imo. I don't think she's had anything surgical or pemanent done to her face.

In her latest video "I'm Starting the Hardest Challenge of my Life", you can see clips of her before and after getting botox (or where the botox has worn off). When she talking to the camera, wearing the blue turtle neck, the botox brow lift is fairly noticeable.

Anyways. I think Natacha is a very beautiful woman, who obviously doesn't need to get anything done. It's a little bit sad seeing her face less full of expression, due to the botox. It is possible to get smaller amounts of botox more evenly injected into your forehead, so that you can still, somewhat, move your muscles. Example:

I know nothing about cosmetic procedures, I can rarely even see changes in people's faces, so no idea there. The only hting I can see in her latest video (and I'm not sure I can even watch it all the way to the end), is the un-acknowledged ridiculous privilege. Not only is she travelling to Australia "for fun" in this current state of the world (crises left right and center) but she is in the most expensive city in the country, one of the most expensive cities in the world and getting super expensive medical treatment that most working locals wouldn't even dream of getting because health care in Aus is super expensive. I just can't stand it. No acknowledgement. Like it's perfectly normal to live in such luxury. One of my coworkers hurt themselves and had 2 choices: wait so many months for tests that their condition would get far worse and their quality of life would decline drastically, or go private and not buy food for a few weeks because it's too expensive. Well, they didn't buy food for 3 weeks. And we both work "decent" jobs, full-time. And here is Natacha, who doesn't even work or live permanently in this country and she's running in some anti-gravity set-up, witthout acknowledging how insanely privileged she is (all the while staying in an airbnb, in a country and a city that is seeing its worst housing crisis ever with many locals having to live in airbnbs, or getting kicked out so that their home can be used as an airbnb...). Couldn't she have trained for her ultra marathon (at least she's training this time around) somewhere else? Without having to fly around the world?

I know nothing about cosmetic procedures, I can rarely even see changes in people's faces, so no idea there. The only hting I can see in her latest video (and I'm not sure I can even watch it all the way to the end), is the un-acknowledged ridiculous privilege. Not only is she travelling to Australia "for fun" in this current state of the world (crises left right and center) but she is in the most expensive city in the country, one of the most expensive cities in the world and getting super expensive medical treatment that most working locals wouldn't even dream of getting because health care in Aus is super expensive. I just can't stand it. No acknowledgement. Like it's perfectly normal to live in such luxury. One of my coworkers hurt themselves and had 2 choices: wait so many months for tests that their condition would get far worse and their quality of life would decline drastically, or go private and not buy food for a few weeks because it's too expensive. Well, they didn't buy food for 3 weeks. And we both work "decent" jobs, full-time. And here is Natacha, who doesn't even work or live permanently in this country and she's running in some anti-gravity set-up, witthout acknowledging how insanely privileged she is (all the while staying in an airbnb, in a country and a city that is seeing its worst housing crisis ever with many locals having to live in airbnbs, or getting kicked out so that their home can be used as an airbnb...). Couldn't she have trained for her ultra marathon (at least she's training this time around) somewhere else? Without having to fly around the world?
It’s sad that others are suffering but tbf why would Natasha not take on board the amazing opportunity she is fortunate to have? If you had the same opportunity would you seize it? I would
---
It’s not her duty to acknowledge her privilege all the time. People would only moan it’s performative. It’s a no win situation in her eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 12