Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Props to her for addressing the business going under in her new video. I think most “influencers” would just pretend it never happened.

Reactions: 3
Props to her for addressing the business going under in her new video. I think most “influencers” would just pretend it never happened.
was this her business thing of being trained by celebrities? I am glad she admitted it as you say, but if it was this one there is no surprise it failed, was a bizarre idea...

Reactions: 1
was this her business thing of being trained by celebrities? I am glad she admitted it as you say, but if it was this one there is no surprise it failed, was a bizarre idea...
Yeah I believe so. To me it sort of seems like they may have entered a market they didn’t understand? It looked like their business partner was probably the one with the idea & they seemed to have been under the false impression it was going to go over big in India. Now what they *should* have done is an app where kpop stars teach dances 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
re her stories - How is Natacha getting positive feedback on a program she just launched? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
re her stories - How is Natacha getting positive feedback on a program she just launched? Am I missing something?
I don't get why she just didn't do this before that bizarre celebrity thing, this is what I thought she would have done ages ago. Watching the stories it is also strange she had no idea about the exchange rate for other countries (obviously in the UK the economy is a mess so is changing drastically, and I am pretty sure the US dollars she has then quoted is totally wrong..)
Also, does anyone else find it weird she has not changed her insta bio? She is obviously not at UCL anymore, I assume this is on purpose ?

her video title rubbed me the wrong way. why the emphasis on looking ~lean~

Reactions: 5
Yeah as much as I love Natacha, I do not think she has actually fully healed her relationship with weight. She “prefers” suuuuuch a low body fat percentage. I know that’s the standard in the industry she’s in and it has to be really difficult to mentally break with that, but it’s one of the only things in her platform I struggle with.

Reactions: 10
Yeah as much as I love Natacha, I do not think she has actually fully healed her relationship with weight. She “prefers” suuuuuch a low body fat percentage. I know that’s the standard in the industry she’s in and it has to be really difficult to mentally break with that, but it’s one of the only things in her platform I struggle with.
I think this is the same of a lot of fitness influencers tbh, there is another Italian one I followed and the same thing. Basically just moves one eating/food issue to another (imo) natasha went from anorexia to fitnezs Nd
insanely binging, now totally obsessed with fitness

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think on her latest vid Natasha looks like she’s had some Botox? Face looks a bit frozen/different. Mostly her brows/forehead

That's awful.. nothing in place so they're resorting to commenting on her YouTube??
Really disappointing if this is true, I had always thought she was much more professional that that

Reactions: 4
Y
Really disappointing if this is true, I had always thought she was much more professional that that
Yes, I hope they're in the process of sorting something out, or maybe the person who commented just missed an email or something...

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think on her latest vid Natasha looks like she’s had some Botox? Face looks a bit frozen/different. Mostly her brows/forehead
It seems like half way through the video as well, 100% she had botox. Also the title, for someone so interested in science surely the veg etc she ate have carbs in? Either way just seemed like a very lazy video and something that a million people have done already years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It seems like half way through the video as well, 100% she had botox. Also the title, for someone so interested in science surely the veg etc she ate have carbs in? Either way just seemed like a very lazy video and something that a million people have done already years ago
She was “able” to have x amount of carbs per day, as per keto or whatever guidelines. Definitely not reinventing the wheel with that video, although unfortunately that low/no carb propaganda doesn’t seem to be going away.

Going back a bit, but one of her new vids flashed up on YT the other day and started autoplaying. For someone with a previously expressive face, there is now a noticeable lack of movement!
Not judging btw - so many people do it.