Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mentioning her boobs growing in the latest video...was that weird for anyone else? 😂

If she hadn't have mentioned sure as hell no one would have noticed or commented they look the same.

Reactions: 6
Her mentioning her boobs growing in the latest video...was that weird for anyone else? 😂

If she hadn't have mentioned sure as hell no one would have noticed or commented they look the same.
that is why I wondered if she was hinting she was pregnant, it was so bizarre and not at all related to anything else, and I see no difference either

Reactions: 5
Doing some flat hunting atm and pretty sure this is exactly her and Mario's place

Guess we know how much rent they pay (I remember a previous video of hers where she was being VERY coy and refusing to say)
That's just... insane money.

Reactions: 8
Can probably claim a large chunk of it back as business expenses as they work from home and film a lot of stuff there

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah no matter how much money they have surely they could find a cheaper one by at least 3000 that's still nice and save an extra 3000 towards a house...they appear to be savvy with money so it always confuses me.

Unless there are THAT rich that is a "cheap" place.

Reactions: 8
Yeah no matter how much money they have surely they could find a cheaper one by at least 3000 that's still nice and save an extra 3000 towards a house...they appear to be savvy with money so it always confuses me.

Unless there are THAT rich that is a "cheap" place.
Tbh the advertised price is likely more than what they paid and with cost of living going up and London rental market being crazy atm I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone up a lot.

I remember someone saying on an old gurugossip thread that Mario comes from an extremely wealthy family. Multimillionaires! So maybe he has a huge inheritance or something and has money to burn

Reactions: 7
I don't get why you'd waste that much in rent, surely it would be better to buy somewhere? I wonder how much she is earning?!
Ive always found it weird that they’re still renting rather than buying somewhere. I know London is expensive but they don’t seem like they’re hurting for money, Mario seems like he comes from a good family & has always had a really good job plus they have multiple businesses and income streams so it probably wouldn’t be too hard for them to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 5
If I remember when that was posted a year or so ago it was 4k. Still insane though.

Reactions: 4
Anyone knows what happened to the video with Anastasija Zolotic, the taekwondo champion?

• Wow
Are we sure she is renting and hasn’t bought it? Would have thought they’d have purchased a property in London because it is sure to increase in value from an investment perspective

Reactions: 1
Are we sure she is renting and hasn’t bought it? Would have thought they’d have purchased a property in London because it is sure to increase in value from an investment perspective
I'm pretty sure she's mentioned having a landlord

Can probably claim a large chunk of it back as business expenses as they work from home and film a lot of stuff there
I agree, also having a super aesthetic place is very good for videos. This isn’t hate, it’s just true. People watch more videos like that. Not saying it’s worth the price, but if they loved the place and could afford it, it would be a pretty easy justification.

I agree, also having a super aesthetic place is very good for videos. This isn’t hate, it’s just true. People watch more videos like that. Not saying it’s worth the price, but if they loved the place and could afford it, it would be a pretty easy justification.
Plus it isn't like its just the two claiming the small stipend for WFH. They will have an accountant that will maximise the amount they can claim back, maybe paying the rent via their business/ or business expenses from her youtube earnings etc.

Reactions: 1