Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Natasha swapped her eating disorder to obsess over health and fitness. All thee crazy challenges she does etc don’t scream willpower they feel incredibly extreme and not particularly safe either

Reactions: 18
Does anyone think Natasha swapped her eating disorder to obsess over health and fitness. All thee crazy challenges she does etc don’t scream willpower they feel incredibly extreme and not particularly safe either
A lot of people with eating disorders or mental health issues do this, just a transfer of one kind of addiction to another

Reactions: 8
Her body fat is very low, she never bulks even when we wasn't training due to her back she gained barely any weight as it wasn't noticeable. She gets to eat a lot more as she exercises so much.

She gets very obsessive over goals and competitive. I'm looking forward to her ultra running, however she always says at the start of these things she will just try her best and see how it goes when in reality if she doesn't smash some record or complete the ultra marathon it will really upset her.

I see what you all mean about her face. She also runs with makeup and jewellery on. If I did that, it would sweat off in two mins and a necklace would chafe. I wonder if being on camera so often has made her view of herself get a bit twisted. She's a conventionally very attractive woman, it's a bit depressing that she feels the need to do all of that. I hope she's doing ok.

I like that she's doing the ultra, should get some decent content out of that.

Reactions: 10
I hate it that on the same day she posted a video and hurt her ankle, I had pulled my back and I was crying about not being able to run and on top of that SHE GAVE ME A frigging idea of hmm maybe I should do an ultra as well.
Love her running content a lot, I see some disordered bits there but overall I enjoy how she is passionate tbh. But also I don't know, I feel like SOMETHING is off?

Reactions: 4
It’s sad that others are suffering but tbf why would Natasha not take on board the amazing opportunity she is fortunate to have? If you had the same opportunity would you seize it? I would
---
It’s not her duty to acknowledge her privilege all the time. People would only moan it’s performative. It’s a no win situation in her eyes
actually very much is her duty. If you're that privileged (and participate in destroying the environment just for funsies) and have a large audience on big platforms like youtube and instagram, you must acknowledge your privilege. It's 2023 after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
actually very much is her duty. If you're that privileged (and participate in destroying the environment just for funsies) and have a large audience on big platforms like youtube and instagram, you must acknowledge your privilege. It's 2023 after all.
I honestly don’t really get why she should acknowledge it though? It’s tiresome and performative when influencers do it. We know, they know they are privileged. There are far more people destroying the environment than Natasha. Better putting your focus onto billionaires especially people with ties to oil companies etc.

Reactions: 13
Her travel is definitely a factor that makes me feel less supportive of her. It feels like every few months she’s on a different continent. I’m also starting to doubt her videos a little bit. I remember she made a long one going after LED masks hard. I’ve found LEDs to be effective and before recommending the one I use to a friend, I quickly googled it and saw LED tech was developed by NASA. They found that it can speed up wound healing. The video where she discusses masks isn’t helpful and would have only discouraged me from trying something that is truly useful had I listened to her.

---
I just want to add that I’m not ditching Natacha whole cloth because she did open my mind to new ideas. I was put on weight watchers at thirteen, when I was barely 125 lbs and 5’5” because of a broken culture. She’s changed my attitude and I’m appreciative of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But she has never been someone who spoke about being environmentally friendly etc so I don't see that as an issue tbh. I also agree with whoever said about privilege, I am sick of influencers talking about it. We can all see you are privileged why just go on about it? Unless you are working to change things it is useless. What annoys me about her is starting videos with "hello my friends " then just going Mia for ages at a time. You cannot act as if your followers are friends and do this imo

Reactions: 7
I just don’t think it’s something that needs to be advertised. Some of her old videos are showing people around places like Miami which was fun but her more recent ones are bragging. A lot of people struggle with seasonal affective disorder. However I don’t think catching a flight to someplace sunny is in the budget for most people.
I used to experience SAD too but I grew out of it. I feel like she could do more scientific research into finding ways of dealing with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t necessarily have a problem with her traveling, it’s not that uncommon for upper middle class people to go on one or more holiday a year, so it’s not any different environmentally to fly to Australia and stay for 3 months than 10 days. My thing is that she clearly is much better suited to a warm climate - why bother with London at all? She could just move to a better climate and fly less, stay in less airbnbs, etc.

Whatever she’s done to her face, it’s not looking great here. She can’t smile or use facial expressions properly. Each to their own but I’m surprised she’s done this, and I personally don’t think she needed it at all.
B81D608E-0AB5-4D6D-9905-2379E45C611D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have been thinking this. I have watched her for years. It could be projection on my behalf as I had anorexia and then I transferred that into going hardcore at the gym. It took be about 2 years before I realised that I hadn’t done much in the way of recovery. I was just punishing myself and controlling things in a different way. I can’t comment cause I don’t know her but I see that sometimes. The challenges feel very controlled and restrictive

Whatever she’s done to her face, it’s not looking great here. She can’t smile or use facial expressions properly. Each to their own but I’m surprised she’s done this, and I personally don’t think she needed it at all.
View attachment 2013009
Agreed, her face is just turning into the same one a million celebrities with the same surgeons seem to have

Reactions: 4
I follow some ultra runners and they are understandably picky about their shoes. I wonder if they couldn't get a more established "big name" runner to wear them? They have some some good quality running gear, but I don't like the look of their shoes. Maybe she can team up and do it with Joe Wicks! 😂

Reactions: 2
Bit random, but I was looking at the Heathrow website yesterday and saw this pic, is it Natacha? If so, do we think she got paid for it?
IMG_7997.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5