Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love natacha, ive watched her for years now and she’s nothing but positive in this egotistical fitness influencer world. she really makes time for her followers and makes genuinely good, interesting and thoughtful videos! it’s nice to see her being able to do something outside of being an “instagrammer” too with her business!
overall she’s just my absolute fave

Reactions: 9
I’ve really grown to enjoy her! Not all of her videos really interest me but she seems like a really nice & genuine person, her guides are great too.

Any ideas what her current Dubai project is?

Reactions: 2
I’ve really grown to enjoy her! Not all of her videos really interest me but she seems like a really nice & genuine person, her guides are great too.

Any ideas what her current Dubai project is?
i love how sciencey she gets, as someone doing sports science it really appeals to me!

no idea but i can’t wait to see what it is!

So glad there's a rave thread about her! There are almost no influencers I will support monetarily but Natacha is one of the few, I've been waiting for her resistance bands to come back in stock forever. I love her content so much and appreciate how she tries to reply to everyone on her IG and Youtube comments. I have met her and Mario at a Gymshark event and they were both incredibly lovely people. They stayed chatting to people who waited for them long after they were meant to leave the event.

I think her Dubai trip might be something to do with her looking for a videographer in a previous YT video.

Reactions: 6
So glad there's a rave thread about her! There are almost no influencers I will support monetarily but Natacha is one of the few, I've been waiting for her resistance bands to come back in stock forever. I love her content so much and appreciate how she tries to reply to everyone on her IG and Youtube comments. I have met her and Mario at a Gymshark event and they were both incredibly lovely people. They stayed chatting to people who waited for them long after they were meant to leave the event.

I think her Dubai trip might be something to do with her looking for a videographer in a previous YT video.
yes!! she posted tonight and replied to me which i think is amazing considering she’s got over a million followers, i just really appreciated it!!
i’d genuinely do anything to have a gym session with her or even be her friend, i bet she’s just such an amazing person to be around

Reactions: 1
Yes, absolutely love her. Her and mario are so genuine and funny.

She's very intelligent, a lot of effort goes into her videos, she makes good content, she seems lovely! As does Mario.

any of you tried her workout guides?
I tried her 'Home' a couple of years ago, I didn't stick with it for the whole programme (I think I got about half way through) but I still dip into it for workout ideas at home. I was tempted by her HIIT one but didn't get it in the end, I would recommend her Home though!

any of you tried her workout guides?
I have the Hiit, home.reload and home.zero. I like them all, I am currently doing home.zero because I can't be botered to use any equipment. It's still a really great workout.

Total beginners might struggle a bit (some complex moves, sometimes the intensity or just possibility to do the move all wrong) that must be said, but with at least basic background in functional training you should be fine.

The Aflete app could use some updates, but in general I like how it's all set up. And the guides are a one time purchase, with no monthly membership or whatever, which was also a plus for me.

I love her videos too! I find them really interesting, especially when she explains the science behind things.

Can’t believe she’s left gymshark I am gutted but I agree with her reasons!! I wonder who these certain athletes were..

what was her reason for leaving?
She couldn't stay with a brand which has so many athletes (influencets) doing the "pseudo-science crappy false-promise" weightloss/fitness programs because she wouldn't want to be put in the same "category" of fitness influencers.

Reactions: 9
I respect her so much for her reasons!! The OG gymshark athletes were so much more genuine and knowledgeable. Now they have folk like Saffron Barker, yeah she likes fitness but she doesnt have a clue. They only hired her because she has a huge following. Sad she is leaving!

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she’s left gymshark I am gutted but I agree with her reasons!! I wonder who these certain athletes were..
not sure who Natacha was referring to specifically, but potentially could be people like Anna archer? She lost a lot of weight quickly and recommends problematic low calorie high volume meals, and then claims she doesn’t restrict. Not good for younger followers imo

Just watched her video and agree with you guys, admire that she left gymshark for those reasons and shared that. There are very few influencers I'd trust with advice on fitness and nutrition tbh!
(Also great choice of BTS bias Natacha 😂)

Btw are her workout guides suitable for all levels and for low impact stuff? I considered trying them before but I remember way back on GG people said they might not be the best for people with knee issues as there are a lot of plyo and explosive movements etc - would love to hear experiences with her guides/videos!