Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has already been said on this thread, but does anyone know what Natacha’s new project is that she’s working on?
yeah, it was discusseda few pages back. It was launch. a while ago actually, but she doesn't publicly align herself with it. I wonder if it's because the workout app, the business, and perhaps the workouts as well, are just too far removed from what she preaches. It's targeted at Indian communities, based on young, thin, beautiful celebrities doing workouts.

Reactions: 2
yeah, it was discusseda few pages back. It was launch. a while ago actually, but she doesn't publicly align herself with it. I wonder if it's because the workout app, the business, and perhaps the workouts as well, are just too far removed from what she preaches. It's targeted at Indian communities, based on young, thin, beautiful celebrities doing workouts.
That’s so interesting - not at all what I was expecting when everyone said she had developed an app. Disappointing as I would’ve subscribed if it was an app like her guides are - focussing on being strong and fit rather than skinny/using celebs.

Reactions: 3
That’s so interesting - not at all what I was expecting when everyone said she had developed an app. Disappointing as I would’ve subscribed if it was an app like her guides are - focussing on being strong and fit rather than skinny/using celebs.
I really think it is really odd, if I had made a successful career as an influencer I would want to use that basis to make a business, not something I wouldn't align muself with

Reactions: 2
This video is already 10x better than the last.

Mario: “I mean, honestly, no. We can’t. It looks like we’re wearing a uniform.”

😂

Reactions: 4

😂
Out of all of this I’m just glad her and mario are still together 😂
I watched her new vid and really loved, I bought her Cut Reloaded guide a while ago and it made me wanna get back into that - I think she’s my comfort youtuber

Reactions: 6
Out of all of this I’m just glad her and mario are still together 😂
I watched her new vid and really loved, I bought her Cut Reloaded guide a while ago and it made me wanna get back into that - I think she’s my comfort youtuber
Yeah she’s mine too, I quite often watch her older videos when I just need something entertain in the background.

😂
I almost, almost, watch more for the banter between them now, than for her content 😁

She somewhat addressed the break in her latest video!
Meh...it was a bit...it felt like a cop out. I totally understand her not wanting to talk about her project at all, or not wanting to talk about it to those who already like her, especially when you see how the comments never find any fault in what she does, just to ensure she gets honest feedback. I definitely don't trust her community on youtube or instagram to do that. But that's not what we wanted from her, is it? We just wanted her to acknowledge she messed up communication wise. In the 5 or so months she didn't say a thing, we expected her to acknowledge she was gone, would remain so for a good while and wouldn't talk about her other work. She should've apologised for totally disappearing and she didn't. For me, it missed the mark.

On here, people know what the project is, and honestly, I don't think it interests us one bit, so it was definitely a good move not to tell us about it.

As for the rest of her video, I liked it! What I eat in a days are never my favourite, but it was just as good as her previous ones.

Like you guys, she's usually the person I watch when I'm a bit down in the dumps and want a boost of "health" motivation. I can't wait for more workout/fitness vids, and 🤞 for the free updates she promised for her e-cookbooks. I wouldn't mind another workout program that's perhaps 3 days a week, but in the style and intensity of build or cut.

It was really nice to see someone be quite honest.
When you can't move your body how you would normally its a huge mind f***

No wonder she threw herself into buisness, her whole life was fitness. And she couldnt do it anymore.

Just stumbled across her profile after following her a few years back. Always liked her and admired her fitness levels. Her face looks different to how it used to and I can’t put my finger on why, is it filler or just losing puppy fat from getting older?

Just stumbled across her profile after following her a few years back. Always liked her and admired her fitness levels. Her face looks different to how it used to and I can’t put my finger on why, is it filler or just losing puppy fat from getting older?
She hasn’t got those huge fake lashes on anymore which I think makes a noticeable difference. Looking at her most recent pics her face is looking a bit slimmer though, particularly in the lower half.

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t got those huge fake lashes on anymore which I think makes a noticeable difference. Looking at her most recent pics her face is looking a bit slimmer though, particularly in the lower half.
Yeah you’re right the lashes make a huge difference! I absolutely hate those huge false eye lashes and think everyone looks better without them, I don’t get why people love them!

Reactions: 8
I came across this interview of Natacha. It’s a good one.

She is such a treasure. I feel like I can give my favorite points on this interview but I’m not in the mood to transcribe so much. There’s so many nice things to say 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She does look different now, more like a man than a woman. Both her face and body.

• Angry