Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can hear her in the back of this post

Which means very little to be fair but this woman lives in India right?

Reactions: 1
I’m curious do people want to work out with celebrities ? I can’t see that.
I just do not understand the motive behing this venture at all. the previous post here with the woman doing pull ups and a comment about offering "beginners" workouts..?! why would you want to train with a person who is clearly being trained by someone else?

Reactions: 2
I just do not understand the motive behing this venture at all. the previous post here with the woman doing pull ups and a comment about offering "beginners" workouts..?! why would you want to train with a person who is clearly being trained by someone else?
It’s odd I agree but maybe along the lines of celeb workout videos / dvds which were always super popular?

Reactions: 1
I guess that's true although I'd imagine shed have more success running classes herself

Reactions: 2
Lurker here but mainly in other threads, never thought Natacha would have a thread on her!

I think content being uploaded to the power instagram were filmed months ago ready for the launch and they're just scheduling posts etc. I reckon they were working on stuff during the lockdown and were possibly having to travel (to red zone countries) so they just kept everything hushed up. Its definitely a bit weird she's gone sooo quiet...but she's done this before. I also think that we literally have no idea whats going on in her life - it could be death, anxiety, depression. It could be nothing. She also lost her main source of stress relief when she got that injury - she might've tried to comeback too quickly and got injured again. who knows.

In reality its probably burnout, which she's had before. I've had it, It really is a serious thing to go through and its so difficult to navigate life when you're in this headspace. Everyone saying "its so easy to make a post", yes it is easy, but I imagine when being an influencer is your life, even just reaching out to your subscribers is "work" and anxiety inducing. She posted this video a while ago and I think its probably whats going on now:

Reactions: 5
Aside from that, it’s an interesting choice to use Indian actresses/celebrities for the app. She seems clued into how big the un-captured market share of people that would follow these women would be. However, as someone as said prior it’s pretty strange considering they aren’t trained PTs to my knowledge. Very business savvy - not very “aligned” with what seemed to be her business values.
Well, her business partners are Indian/of Indian descent, and own a gym in London + are PTs (one of them already works with Indian stars). So I would imagine the workouts are not created by the celebrities, thankfully.
Given the accent of the women involved, the market is very much geared towards India, not something world-wide right now (I very much doubt an app with heavily accented Indian women would be successful in the US for example). From a quick look at their instagram accounts, the celebrities seem to be living in India as well. I guess not making Natacha and Mario's roles public could be partly because then the app might be construed as geared towards the UK or the rest of the world, when currently, it's not (although, I'm guessing they're counting on the Indian diaspora everywhere). Perhaps, culturally, it's something that is perfect for India, but not in our countries (or at least, the countries of those of us who don't understand the concept). Maybe if the app is successul long-term, they'll bring the idea to other places, with local celebrities. I can't see this thing working in my own country, that's why I'm thinking it might be better suited to India. Or maybe, they are just creating something completely niche that will take the world up by storm! And soon, we'll be able to workout with Chris Hemsworth or Zendaya!

View attachment 693141

All sounds a bit vague to me, but glad she's alive - I miss her IG HIIT workouts!
Yep, glad she's alive and as far as we're told, nothing horrible happened, but I'm with you on the vagueness. She had already said, in one of her last videos, or last insta post, that she was preparing a video that requires a lot of work. And then she was gone for almost 4 months. Now that she's posted this, touching on some difficulties she's faced (enough for us to feel close to her), thanking everyone for their love, she's good for another 4 months before she's forced to come back for another update post!

I love her content, the personality she's showed, but "influencers" have a knack for being shifty... As someone else mentioned, the app she's a director for just does not align with what she's told us before, focusing on performance and health rather than calories. I'll wait to get my hopes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Or maybe, they are just creating something completely niche that will take the world up by storm! And soon, we'll be able to workout with Chris Hemsworth or Zendaya!

Chris Hemsworth has his own workout app! It's called Centr and he does it with his stunt double. They have trainers from all over the world but you can do some with Chris himself!

I think this post of hers was just to throw something out there to put out the fire. I would be surprised if she started to be active on yt again and prepare videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have just seen her latest insta posts, sounds like she was really seriously injured from falling down stairs :confused: wonder how that happened?!

Reactions: 3
Back injuries are a fucker. I'm six years into mine and still in pain most days. And I didn't even fall.

• Sad
I have just seen her latest insta posts, sounds like she was really seriously injured from falling down stairs :confused: wonder how that happened?!
Yeah, it's also such a weird way of telling. us. She's never mentioned what happened to her back, some people. thought it might. have been herr. workouts being too difficultt or weird, and after such a long absence and a year into the injury, she. casually mentions it like "no biggie". I justt find it. so strrange coming from a social media person.

[note : my keyboard is broken, hence. thte. weird ttypos]

Yeah, it's also such a weird way of telling. us. She's never mentioned what happened to her back, some people. thought it might. have been herr. workouts being too difficultt or weird, and after such a long absence and a year into the injury, she. casually mentions it like "no biggie". I justt find it. so strrange coming from a social media person.

[note : my keyboard is broken, hence. thte. weird ttypos]
yeah I feel like maybe she is trying to distance herself from social media to create a career which doesn't just seem like that of an influencer. Lots of them seem to do this, unfair on their fans imo

yeah I feel like maybe she is trying to distance herself from social media to create a career which doesn't just seem like that of an influencer. Lots of them seem to do this, unfair on their fans imo
Totally. I think communication is key, no matter your goals or carreer evolution, and. clearly, she's failing there.

She said in her latest instagram post. that she is. filming a new video so I would think it'll. come. out. within the next week or. so. I hope she'll. address her absence, not to give us all the details or tell us about her private (or confidenttial) life, absolutely not, but at. the very least. to apologise for the lack of communication. She should probably talk about a schedule as well, even if it's monthtly uploads, or hell, once a term! To me, thtat is the respectful thing. to do.
If a. physical business I'd been supporting and telling other people about suddnely closed without any. forewarning or. explanation whatsoever, I'd be. annoyed and reluctant to. ever supporrt them again. Same. thing here.
I'm really hoping she still. has the same. values though, and that new. business ventures don't change. the content she. creates on youtube.

Looking forward to seeing her new video, I must say.