Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's titled 'am I too skinny now' (not sure why she's done such a click baity title, it's just a sit down Q and A with Mario)..

I think I worded it wrong - I meant more that, myself and my circle of friends have spent our 20s with a whole host of wildly different men and then fell into slightly more serious relationships later on e.g 28-32 and we've all had a great time. Regardless of the partner I think plenty of people feel a bit torn between sticking with a familiar long term partner vs going and having solo adventures, living alone, dating whoever etc. It's definitely something I've heard and seen in my social groups and other women I know professionally.

Each to their own of course but Natacha and Mario seem pretty happy!
I am just watching now... painful for the first 20 times she had sex?! I get the first time but......

Also is Mario wearing a Kalaballla band?

Reactions: 2
I think I worded it wrong - I meant more that, myself and my circle of friends have spent our 20s with a whole host of wildly different men and then fell into slightly more serious relationships later on e.g 28-32 and we've all had a great time. Regardless of the partner I think plenty of people feel a bit torn between sticking with a familiar long term partner vs going and having solo adventures, living alone, dating whoever etc. It's definitely something I've heard and seen in my social groups and other women I know professionally.

Each to their own of course but Natacha and Mario seem pretty happy!
A lot of my friends did this and didn't "settle down" until their mid-20s and now they're all worried about not having children. People who teased me for marrying the first man I ever slept with and having children in my late 20s and not "enjoying my youth" and "being wild". But now I own a house because we saved instead of travelling, and we have a family because we "settled".

But now we're doing "wilder" things, like travelling because our mortgage is so much less than my friends' rents. I have friends who are looking into IVF and adoption because they're older and are struggling to conceive naturally. I don't think I've "missed out" not having sex with more people, my husband and I lived our entire 20s together so we've grown up together, neither of us any baggage that my friends have to deal with- no ex-wives, no step-children, no having to do online dating, no secret criminal records.

A lot of my friends did this and didn't "settle down" until their mid-20s and now they're all worried about not having children. People who teased me for marrying the first man I ever slept with and having children in my late 20s and not "enjoying my youth" and "being wild". But now I own a house because we saved instead of travelling, and we have a family because we "settled".

But now we're doing "wilder" things, like travelling because our mortgage is so much less than my friends' rents. I have friends who are looking into IVF and adoption because they're older and are struggling to conceive naturally. I don't think I've "missed out" not having sex with more people, my husband and I lived our entire 20s together so we've grown up together, neither of us any baggage that my friends have to deal with- no ex-wives, no step-children, no having to do online dating, no secret criminal records.

I said in my post that N seems happy, and I also said each to their own.

I think you're being a tad defensive about your choices, I'm wondering whether you're trying to convince me or are you trying to convince yourself?

Real life can be messy and complex and people can come with all sorts of issues regardless of whether they've got one solid relationship or a string of relationships behind them. I'm happy that you own a property, I do too, and some of my friends did it with partners and then bought the partner out etc etc. Life isn't black and white 'settle down young and have it all sorted or settle down older and it's much more difficult' or the other way around. I only stated in my initial post that I'd have found Natacha's path boring, which I would have.

Reactions: 16
My life would have been vastly less entertaining without the wacky assortment of men left in my wake :ROFLMAO: I was only young, hot and full of energy once. Now I've got an ageing metabolism and a bad back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
'Marrying the first person you sleep with because people who date into their 30s have secret criminal records' is certainly not a take I expected to read today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Marrying the first person you sleep with because people who date into their 30s have secret criminal records' is certainly not a take I expected to read today 🤣
LOL .. I know. Where has this person been finding these convicted criminal serial divorcee 30yr olds?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
M
I said in my post that N seems happy, and I also said each to their own.

I think you're being a tad defensive about your choices, I'm wondering whether you're trying to convince me or are you trying to convince yourself?

Real life can be messy and complex and people can come with all sorts of issues regardless of whether they've got one solid relationship or a string of relationships behind them. I'm happy that you own a property, I do too, and some of my friends did it with partners and then bought the partner out etc etc. Life isn't black and white 'settle down young and have it all sorted or settle down older and it's much more difficult' or the other way around. I only stated in my initial post that I'd have found Natacha's path boring, which I would have.
Sure I'm defensive, you called Natascha's path boring, which is also my path. So you're calling my path boring. I was trying to say maybe you can be and have fun without dating around. That's not the only way to be exciting.

What do we all think about the flop she had with the failed workout app? Since it was a tech startup was it just a way to get hold of peoples data? I am not sure.

What do we all think about the flop she had with the failed workout app? Since it was a tech startup was it just a way to get hold of peoples data? I am not sure.
I never understood that as a business tbh, and was clearly the only reason she came back to youtube. What is the bf doing in these meetings all the time without her? I thought they had a business together?

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched her for ages and just watched her ‘ultra processed diet for a week’ video, has she moved to America?? Feel like I’ve missed something here

• Wow
I haven’t watched her for ages and just watched her ‘ultra processed diet for a week’ video, has she moved to America?? Feel like I’ve missed something here
She was there for a few weeks for a work trip

I never understood that as a business tbh, and was clearly the only reason she came back to youtube. What is the bf doing in these meetings all the time without her? I thought they had a business together?
I believe they do consulting together. I assumed he did the business side and she did the marketing side but that’s a pure guess on my part.

I do kind of agree with you. This video was exactly why I fell in love with her channel. There was a bit of a a "didn't train, got second" humblebrag vibe, which personally I found a bit annoying cos I always feel like I have to work way harder than everyone else to just be mediocre and she's just out here getting phds and winning ironmen races.

And i agree, some acknowledgment past "it's been a while" would have nice.
Loool sorry I know this comment is super super old but I was just reading through this thread and I’m sorry but the idea that the point of a video showing you a week of one of the most intense training schedules I’ve ever seen was to say “didn’t train, got second” 😅

I don’t think anyone is ever quite satisfied with the training they’ve done for a big event, especially on a compressed time schedule like she was. I think that’s all she was saying.

Last edited:
Just watching the video she posted tonight and when she started talking about the House of Sunny jumper I wondered if it was sponsored (because it seemed really random, but then she cut the jumper up lol), nothing in the title or description said sponsored. THEN half way through she says it’s sponsored by Lulu Lemon but absolutely no reference. Hate when people do this

Reactions: 4
Aren't lululemon known to be a problematic brand? Natacha seems like she'd be on top of stuff like that

• Heart

I think most of their major controversies were almost a decade ago, but they were definitely on a lot of people's tit list back then from what I remember.