Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She seems to have just done the same video 3 times. Fat loss. I guess those are among her most viewed in the past and she's trying to get people interested again.

Reactions: 7
I watched part of her latest what ii eat in a day video, I don't know what it is but it seems really fake and forced. She seemed weirdly unnatural and it was weird to watch tbh. Anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 5
She seems to have just done the same video 3 times. Fat loss. I guess those are among her most viewed in the past and she's trying to get people interested again.
Which is funny because her doing this is the exact thing making me lose interest haha

All fitness influencers seem to end up at this point where they've exhausted all possible content. They all seem to just do reaction content after that. There's only so many different ways you can talk about CICO and progressive overload.

Reactions: 8
All fitness influencers seem to end up at this point where they've exhausted all possible content. They all seem to just do reaction content after that. There's only so many different ways you can talk about CICO and progressive overload.
I sort of agree with this but with Natasha’s scientific approach I do think there’s a lot more she could do and explore within the fitness world. YouTubers like Jeff Nippard make lots of diff fitness content that’s super educational and not repetitive topics like Natasha. Idk if she’s fallen out of love with it or is being disordered and so unable to really create anything except the same topics relating to weight loss 💤

Surely she even has the platform to get experts involved if she needs to explore something outside of her comfort zone or knowledge…?

I sort of agree with this but with Natasha’s scientific approach I do think there’s a lot more she could do and explore within the fitness world. YouTubers like Jeff Nippard make lots of diff fitness content that’s super educational and not repetitive topics like Natasha. Idk if she’s fallen out of love with it or is being disordered and so unable to really create anything except the same topics relating to weight loss 💤

Surely she even has the platform to get experts involved if she needs to explore something outside of her comfort zone or knowledge…?
I dunno, I think the fitness sphere is so oversaturated at the moment that I'm struggling to see her USP. There's quite a few women coming at this from a scientific viewpoint (Justina Ercole and Missfitandnerdy come to mind). I can't see her moving too much into a lifestyle vlogger space, she seems to like her privacy?

..... It was all a scam to promote her fat loss guide :rolleyes:
also how bizarre that in the penultimate instagram post someone has asked about an app and she has a long detailed post about not having time to do one wel.. next post a few weeks later she is launching one :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Does anyone think her routine for the gym and diet is way more intense than she lets on?

Does anyone think her routine for the gym and diet is way more intense than she lets on?
I think it's hard to say, as training a lot as a teen/young adult gives you a big head start in getting a "good body". Also, add to that the pressure of being a fitness influencer and your body being part of your job... 🤷‍♀️

Anyone watch the Q and A with Mario posted yesterday on youtube?

Sorry, maybe this is a bit judgemental of me but I find it mad that she's only ever had sex with Mario? She says she lost her virginity to him and I'm guessing they've been together ever since, unless they had a break in the middle? Each to their own, it's obviously quite sweet to stay with your first love and Mario is obviously a nice guy but bleeping hell, I'd be desperate to sample some other goods before settling down :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sorry, maybe this is a bit judgemental of me but I find it mad that she's only ever had sex with Mario? She says she lost her virginity to him and I'm guessing they've been together ever since, unless they had a break in the middle? Each to their own, it's obviously quite sweet to stay with your first love and Mario is obviously a nice guy but bleeping hell, I'd be desperate to sample some other goods before settling down :ROFLMAO:
I think it's nice tbh, I wish I had only stayed with my first partner/time 🤣

Reactions: 3

I think its quite sweet! You'd only be interested in what is out there if you weren't happy with the relationship I think!

Reactions: 12

Where is the Q&A I cannot see it now?

Anyway, I thought the post about cutting/fat loss was a bit strange for someone who has had a serious ED really, I would have thought that someone who has had food issues wouldn't publicise things for fat loss

Reactions: 4
Where is the Q&A I cannot see it now?

Anyway, I thought the post about cutting/fat loss was a bit strange for someone who has had a serious ED really, I would have thought that someone who has had food issues wouldn't publicise things for fat loss
It's titled 'am I too skinny now' (not sure why she's done such a click baity title, it's just a sit down Q and A with Mario)..

I think its quite sweet! You'd only be interested in what is out there if you weren't happy with the relationship I think!
I think I worded it wrong - I meant more that, myself and my circle of friends have spent our 20s with a whole host of wildly different men and then fell into slightly more serious relationships later on e.g 28-32 and we've all had a great time. Regardless of the partner I think plenty of people feel a bit torn between sticking with a familiar long term partner vs going and having solo adventures, living alone, dating whoever etc. It's definitely something I've heard and seen in my social groups and other women I know professionally.

Each to their own of course but Natacha and Mario seem pretty happy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2