Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d agree! Blatantly home AFTER bedtime!

You’d be rushing in to greet your babies after bleeping them off all day!

Reactions: 8
Is she joking! We know the kids go to bed at 6 she says it often enough! Joke of a woman!

Reactions: 7

Very bizarre how she’s harping on about how amazing it is that jordan booked her a spa day for one 🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely everyone’s partners do nice things for them? From the small ones like a cup of tea in bed to the bigger ones like a day out or a special treat.
That whole caption is bizarre, it’s like she has some sort of personality disorder

We all know Nay isn’t home for bed time- as she’s stated before those babies naturally go to bed at 6pm and definitely need to be in bed that early. I’d say she’s conveniently got home after bedtime 🤔
She’s clearly trying to clap back at Fran for her reel the other day. Fran goes to work and dashes back for bedtime, Nay has a nice day at the spa courtesy of angel babes Jord and forgets what time the kids go to bed 😂

Reactions: 5
That whole caption is bizarre, it’s like she has some sort of personality disorder

She’s clearly trying to clap back at Fran for her reel the other day. Fran goes to work and dashes back for bedtime, Nay has a nice day at the spa courtesy of angel babes Jord and forgets what time the kids go to bed 😂
BPD is very often misdiagnosed as ADHD so very possibly has!!

Forgets what time kids go bed makes me laugh 🤣 Fran looks like she adores her kids, nay makes our they're an inconvenience

Reactions: 8
I would be so bleeping embarrassed to face that nanny every time I come home to her running my house and my kids, so I can go lunching, spa days, Pilates, hair, eyelashes etc. bleeping hell I’d never post what I was up to out of pure shame! Silly spoilt girl

Reactions: 21
Those sofas are grim, looks like they don’t even attempt to clean up when spills happen etc

Suppose it doesn’t matter when their #gifted

B30E394D-7BAA-4282-B1C4-98081ABC274B.png

Who the duck let’s their furniture get in that state 🤮🤮🤮 always said she looks dirty and greasy and clearly her house is the same.

Reactions: 10
That furniture 😳😂😂😂 how the hell does she not clean up spills when they happen? That’s just laziness!

Reactions: 10
Ohh why does she need them anyway?! Her natural hair looked really long?
If my hair gets too long I get headaches from the weight

Reactions: 2
The state of those sofas is an absolute lack of respect!
she is disgusting! Appreciates nothing!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.