Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to document every single thing she does! Oh look mimi in Starbucks, now in McDonaldā€™s, now weā€™re doing a food shop! No one cares! Or is she trying to make a point that sheā€™s with mimi today and sheā€™s not with the nanny?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't know what to do with Mimi if it's not food. Coffee shop followed by maccies. Honestly Nay you could be doing so many better things together

Reactions: 6
"Here's a picture of me because I've had a long 6 days of pretending to be a parent on my grid"
Screenshot_20220419_205308.jpg

Reactions: 5
Tattle mentions Cass and Mimis pile of Easter Eggs- Nay mentions how grateful Cass is for the one he was give (at that point).
I think her mysterious problem week is to do with the dogs. Sheā€™s not fit to look after those protection dogs, she can barely look after her own children.
Definitely! She canā€™t handle her kids or everyday life!

Reactions: 2
I think youā€™re being too harsh on our Nay Nay- I mean 6 days parenting, itā€™s tough. No nanny, no Wagas, no dates with JORDY, no 6 hour stenny tripsā€¦ itā€™s been tough, woman deserves a medal for all that hard parenting sheā€™s been doingā€¦

šŸ˜‰

"Here's a picture of me because I've had a long 6 days of pretending to be a parent on my grid"View attachment 1206373

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is actually no substance to her life. She may have everything but nothing seems to truly matter to her. When sheā€™s with the kids you can tell sheā€™d rather be anywhere but. She resents parenting the babies she chose to have.
She goes off on her events and her days out alone and never seems to genuinely be excited to get back to her babies and her beautiful home. Sheā€™s lost in her privilege. Just an observation after having a look through her feed. Sick of the sight of her nips tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s alright sheā€™s back at Pilates now so she can have a break. The nanny must be back.

The stories are so inconsistent...in one breath trying to be relatable with 'mum life', then the next pilates, followed by hairdressers....fair enough if both kids were at school but they're not. She needs to get in the real world.

Reactions: 7
Another day spent in the hairdressers šŸ˜‚

Had an awful headache for a week but let me just take a selfie

Last edited:
One hour of me time at Pilates, itā€™s all I get you know. But let me just pop to the hair dresser tooā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Frans latest post it a big duck you to Nay šŸ¤£ they defo don't like each other.

ā€œMy favourite part of the dayā€ of course it is hun because youā€™re away from your kids

• Angry
Has she ever posted anything showing her doing the bedtime routine? I think the nanny must put them to bed before she goes home, otherwise there would be a million 6pm ā€˜pity meā€™ stories

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.