Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jordan needs to be very careful about burn out. He works 5 days a week on an early morning radio show, on a tour that has almost 50 dates left to do, sometimes two shows a day. Then racing back to be with queen nay. Notice ashley isn't doing the same. And fran doesn't expect it.
If nay isn't careful he will end up unable to work and then her lifestyle as she knows it is gone.

Reactions: 15
She’s very quiet today. Where are the pictures of piles of Easter eggs and toys 😂

Reactions: 3
I think Jordan needs to be very careful about burn out. He works 5 days a week on an early morning radio show, on a tour that has almost 50 dates left to do, sometimes two shows a day. Then racing back to be with queen nay. Notice ashley isn't doing the same. And fran doesn't expect it.
If nay isn't careful he will end up unable to work and then her lifestyle as she knows it is gone.
Yes it can be very hard doing 2 shows a day and I don’t know why but I get the impression that this might be their final tour and that’s why it’s so long. Yes very hard on him having to rush home all the time.

Reactions: 6
It would appear Nathan has also gone home bug warren, perri, Ashley and the girls have stayed I'm Birmingham. Must make jordan very isolated from the group

Reactions: 5
Tattle mentions Cass and Mimis pile of Easter Eggs- Nay mentions how grateful Cass is for the one he was give (at that point).
I think her mysterious problem week is to do with the dogs. She’s not fit to look after those protection dogs, she can barely look after her own children.

Reactions: 8
Why is Jordan grabbing her boob? I would never post a video of my husband doing that. Noone else wants to see

Reactions: 7
Why is Jordan grabbing her boob? I would never post a video of my husband doing that. Noone else wants to see
I wouldn’t post a video of myself saying I love you to my partner whilst eyeballing my insta camera! I would repost it either! And I sure as hell wouldn’t repost the repost!
bleeping hell lol

Blant put up that video to show there isn't an issue between them, alllllllll for tattles benefit 🤣

• Heart
Hi Naomi babes ✌🏽

Why haven’t you liked any of Frans or Laura’s content recently? 👀👀👀

Last edited:
Anyone else noticed she's been a lot less intolerable lately. Actually hanging with the kids and she's stopped posting materialistic tit. Maybe she's finally clicking on its not that hard not to be a tw*t

Reactions: 7
I think Jordan has had a word. It must be draining when his family & most of diversity (even the girls!) don’t like your mrs.

He constantly looks drained, I feel for him.

Reactions: 11
I get ridiculously annoyed when she calls it half term. It is the Easter break not half term..
I know silly thing to be annoyed at

Reactions: 5
I get ridiculously annoyed when she calls it half term. It is the Easter break not half term..
I know silly thing to be annoyed at
I’m with you on this one. It drives me insane!! So many people say it now - Nay is clearly just following the crowd.

absolutely no need for Cass to be doing full days until September! IMO
She doesn’t work, sorry ‘instagram’ is not a bleeping job! As much as she likes to portray it! She doesn’t have to work! I’m pretty sure that school is about 6k a term!

Reactions: 4
I’m here! I’ve done half a recap but I’m 36 weeks pregnant and been enjoying Easter and trying to finish my hospital bag 😅 I’ll see if I can finish a quick round up as not sure much happened last thread worth mentioning. I can’t believe what she’s posted this weekend! There has definitely been something happen, but those poor babies getting dragged everywhere and having to put up with those two as parents 😒

I was really surprised nay chose to pick her mums wedding outfit with the kids in tow - surely that must have been so boring for them, but equally how little must they see each other for that to be their only opportunity between now and august?! And the ridiculous egg hunt yesterday. I really didn’t like the way nay was encouraging them to be quick and grab them…it just sends the wrong message and encourages children to be greedy and put themselves first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.