Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takes random pictures of her man!

I’m pretty petrified of her! If ever there was a bunny boiler 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally never take pics of my husband for the sake of it- he’d tell me to stop. I think they’re just as self absorbed as eachother.

Reactions: 3
Jordan looks like he needs a good sleep. He must be shattered and really should be resting between shows not messing around with nay

I’m watching a programme on Bbc i player called Britain’s puppy boom and the vet brings up Jordan buying Sergio as a puppy with cropped ears and the amount of hate and backlash he got 🤣

Reactions: 4
Are the kids even back with her tonight?
I just thought this. Doesn’t seem like it. Next week she’ll be moaning she’s on her own again, forgetting she’s had a few days away from her children 🙄

I love how she’s reposting photos with her “fans” 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just thought this. Doesn’t seem like it. Next week she’ll be moaning she’s on her own again, forgetting she’s had a few days away from her children 🙄

I love how she’s reposting photos with her “fans” 😂😂
Yea...but making out she's posting them because it was 'lovely to meet you'
Not to make out someone wanted to get photo with her because she thinks she's a celebrity at all🙄🤔

Wait a minute so Jordan is back home tomorrow on their day off so is likely to be doing that everytime so it's hardly such a hardship with him being away?! Especially when she is not on her own with the kids as Cass is in "prep school" and she has a bloody nanny!!!! I really can't stand her.

Reactions: 12
The random pictures of “my man” is just more leg cocking aimed at the mum isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so transparent… and embarrassing

• Haha
Only 10 comments on her latest post and 3 of those are spam. No wonder she only gets crappy brand deals 😬

Reactions: 2
Huns dishwasher is broken everyone… it’s probably 2 days until the twice weekly cleaner comes- how will she survive?

Picture of mimi playing in the dirt… picture of mimi in same trousers on the sofa… no bath but straight to bed after playing in said dirt… lovely 😐

• Sick
I wonder how long until it all blows up with Jordan’s family and the Naomi situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.