Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurghhh nay really seems the type to turn a man against his family. I bet Jordan is stuck in the middle SO MUCH and I’m absolutely certain his mum sees straight through her. Mums always do!! It’s our special power when it comes to our children.

the level of pettiness regarding the story about missing the memo, is just a fraction of probably what goes on constantly. We speak true facts us tattlers, and I’m pretty sure his family see what we see too!!

She is really trying to portray she likes the surprise of the shows. When really, she doesn’t know anything about the shows because she probs never cares enough to ask. Imagine being away for weeks and weeks, whenever she talks to jord she will just be moaning about the kids, moaning about life, probably never asks jordan how he is or what he’s up to and instead will proceed to make him feel guilty about not being there!!!

I bet this wales trip was a very last minute thing, that happened as a result of her “”””missing the memo””””. Remember when they were performing at butlins and someone ssaid How she never took the kids and fran always did. She was packed up and straight there the next day!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Notice how none of the diversity girls are stood anywhere near her … god I’d feel SO awkward knowing that no one actually wants me there! I’m sure Jordan didn’t either, it’s the first night, they must be knackered he probably just wanted to chill with his mates!

Reactions: 12
So embarrassing, they are all chatting and relaxing and she's there with her phone out filming them. None of them look impressed.

Reactions: 8
Notice how none of the diversity girls are stood anywhere near her … god I’d feel SO awkward knowing that no one actually wants me there! I’m sure Jordan didn’t either, it’s the first night, they must be knackered he probably just wanted to chill with his mates!
Can someone post the pic or video she blocked me she’s ago

Reactions: 5
Morgan was the only one who attended nay’s birthday party 😬 I thought that was very telling. I think they all know exactly what she’s like, I mean the stuff she puts on Instagram make me cringe and I don’t know her in real life or have to put up with her.
Thought this was much more appropriate from Laura, a good luck to diversity with an actual photo of them 🤷🏼‍♀️
24975097-EFA8-46D6-B518-00F1417E7988.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Jordan ain’t exactly a popular member of the group anymore . Career wise he’s doing ok but not as well as some of the others in the group . They are getting older now so it won’t be long till diversity Stop doing shows etc . Better groups will come along . If Jordan didn’t blow his money as much they could probably live a comfortable life . I can’t see him going much further if I’m honest especially with nay she spends to much expects to much .

the worst thing he could do is marry her and he Needs to be careful really with his family one wrong move especially with how bitchy nay is being towards the, lately and they will stop him being part of diversity and that’s a income gone .

Reactions: 3
No idea what Mitch says. Sad the way she tags him. The others aren’t on their phones, obviously just winding down after the show
9745B7EC-C001-435C-904F-C5D52BB5DB16.png
47B79CF5-70B7-45A2-9602-2A7068F5F944.png

So Fran and talisa travelled down yesterday, were there to oversee the final rehearsal and then drove home through the night. Then there’s nay who’s had two nights and three days away from her children. She could have travelled with them (if they liked her 😅)
26D3EBC0-5760-4F3D-9FF8-0D1CE6F7A860.png
C18325DB-01C4-4158-A715-DDFF9CCB345B.png

Reactions: 5
The difference being fran wanting to get home to her children where as nay will do anything to get away from them poor kids

Reactions: 11
You can just see fran is integral in their family and Naomi is a cling on/outsider with the banjos.
I bet she doesn’t want to leave Jordan around Starr and the other attractive girls in diversity

Reactions: 14
Nay making out like the childrens wedding entertainment is for them. Maybe a normal bride you’d believe them but not the Nay Nay we know. She’ll say it’s for the children but really I bet nay couldn’t think of anything worse than having her kids there on their wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf does she look like 😂 Jordan hardly looks thrilled does he, it’s like a forced smile
18884077-84AC-4F42-9DB1-655A7E5C3FE6.jpeg

She looks like a bleeping trex

And her T-shirt is tucked in her bra 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wishing diversity luck half heartedly! With pics of her and Jordan!

Babes! You ain’t fooling anyone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he looks so ill these days? He’s gone so skinny in his face. Doesn’t look right to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think he looks so ill these days? He’s gone so skinny in his face. Doesn’t look right to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Could you imagine being with someone like nay? The thing she puts online etc are startling so I imagine she is draining the life out of him 😅
She can’t even rush home for her children
0554C40C-BE94-4D33-BBE8-3FAE28EB3C29.png
9B11C38C-E5B7-41DD-A46C-A9CE9BA39076.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.