Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebby123

VIP Member
How embarrassing not working with two children and needing a Nanny 🙈 I feel like Jordon could do so much better! As soon as he leaves her for two minutes she throws her toys out the pram.

Reactions: 13

Picklelily

VIP Member
First show of the tour... Imagine how special it would of felt having his kids their too. Instead they're god knows where as usual.

• Sad

Insta093

I feel Frans status was a subtle dig 🤣, why would you go out for a meal with family and leave the kids at home?

• Haha

craycrayxx

Her MILs 60th birthday and she can’t even be bothered to wish her a happy birthday, very strange! Plus Jordan posted about naomi and his mom a few mins apart and she’s liked her own post and commented and nothing on danielles. Says it all really! Someone commented ash’s post of his mom and fran saying ‘fran is a super mom she does it all and never moans’ 🤣 blatantly about nay
this was my friend and Naomi has now blocked her! Imagine going through Ash’s post about his wife, and being triggered/jealous that much - she needs help!

• Wow
  • Haha

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
The shade from fran 😂

I bet they all call nay . Imagine having a family meal with grandkids going but you leave yours at home . Disgrace they both really are shit parents they don’t deserve children . Sadly I cannot see them ever growing up and putting them first

Also the dig back at fran is pathetic …. Bedtime routine or not my kids always stay out later if it’s a family celebration FFS ashes a joke

ooono

Mimi up on stage with that dummy in ffs. Surely the first thing you'd do is take it off her for something like that/a family photo

Reactions: 12

4fourHon

She 100% does it on purpose to try and dampen Jordan's night but he sounds too p*ssed on his stories to care right now 🙊

Esme

VIP Member
She really is 😂

I used to like Jordan but he annoys me now, he always puts his kids down on his show and I just feel so sorry for those poor children having these 2 muppets for parents.

He said she turned up to visit him at rehearsal, but bought the kids so that killed the mood for Valentines Day 😩
I used to think it was just her too but it’s him as well. Why on earth have kids to just hate how they impact your life and “get in the way” is what they’re basically saying. Horrible the pair of them.

• Sad
  • Angry

Esme

VIP Member
Nay wouldn’t dream of actually being a parent, grabbing her child from the front and saying sorry to everyone for getting in the way, holding Mimi and explaining what was happening with the cake.

As for this photo, it just speaks volumes 😭
1AEF39BC-1724-4F4C-8248-AA7CFFA94667.jpeg

• Sad

Kellyg

VIP Member
So cass was ill....obviously took the lime light off her so she had to be ill too. She isn't ill...its to make Jordan feel guilty for leaving her whilst she's 'ill' looking after an ill child! She's always being sick on que, funny that 🙄 such an attention seeker.

Insta093

Naomi has now deleted her story! Such a child, puts something up, makes sure one of them sees it then deletes it 🙄

• Wow

MoiraRose22

I put a post up yesterday but deleted it as I didn’t want to get sussed out. But, let’s just say she’s not liked by the family at all.

• Wow

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Fran put on her stories that Diversity have done 20 and there’s 58 to go. Jeezus….I think Nay will need to be sedated by the end of the tour if she’s going to keep flipping her lid.
Imagine driving approx 4/5 hours down to Devon, dumping the kids and driving 4/5 hours back. The cost alone, the unnecessaryness of it!
She would rather be in the car for 10 hours than looking after her kids.

Surely if it was an emergency at home then Jordan could sort it if he’s in London and she’s 5 hours away. Very strange he didn’t go into kiss as well.

Last edited:

Scous1234xox

We are about to experience the downfall of naomi... She can't function without jordan. Her nanny doesn't seem to work weekends, she's gonna crumble by Sunday

• Haha