Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member

for anyone blocked. She just can’t help herself. The worst bit is weirdos following her for this kind of stuff, and in the mix is her babies 🥺 it’s just wrong. All I’ll say is we’ve never seen Fran’s nips. Stay classy nay

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Crusty

Imagine your child said that about another child. ‘Mummy why is that girl be stroppy’ I don’t think my 16 year old has ever used that word shows how she talks 🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks it’s so normal, maybe the girl didn’t want to say hello, why does it make him so pure saying that.
maybe nae nae the little girl has additional needs remember your ‘diagnosis’

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Oh my god she is such a melt. She's not alone all weekend shur isn't she going out later for dinner. Needs to seriously grow up!!

Rebby123

VIP Member
I've never met someone so ungrateful for being a mother it's vile! Looking forward to her saying that they have to make sacrifices to then saying what a hard day it's been as a single Mum to then being so ill she cannot cope 🙃 oh and the odd video of her filming them at the park or farm 😂

Love_laugh _live

This is the memo 🤣🙈 This was last night & fran shared this and has removed it since. Now hun has thrown her toys out the pram.. think this confirms she isn’t liked!
Came to say it's definitelyyyy this, wow! Frans post is still up as far as I can see. Also she's at home this morning so the rehearsals must've been in Essex, but now she's trekking to Wales to prove a point 🤣 Didn't she also claim she never wants to go to rehearsals as she wants the surprise, gotta choose the lie and run with it!

Does she thinks the family are going to like her now after airing dirty laundry? I don't think it can get any more obvious what she's referring to! Ash rarely reposts and he did this, his family, the people he cares most about. I bet he knew it would trigger the volitile bomb that is Nay Nay. That or she's guilted the family (Papa Banjo) into keeping the kids so she can go to Wales.

Self destruction mode... Activate! Let's see what cards Jordan has been emotionally guilted into playing now

But it’s not as if nay has helped with any of the tour or went to the panto either 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's too busy working (making shitty ads)and looking after the kids (handing them to the nanny), remember?

Last edited:

Jelly_b

VIP Member
What a surprise she dropped the kids in Devon and went home for a few days 😂 couldn’t write this stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow

lego22

Wow, she’s finally come out and acknowledged Cass’ speech. I hope that’s not just for engagement. Although she’s an influencer, anything they put out is carefully thought out content and not just because.

Reactions: 11

Jelly_b

VIP Member
The difference being fran wanting to get home to her children where as nay will do anything to get away from them poor kids

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
Also why is Nay the only one posting that dinner on social media? Nothing from Fran! And its cringe as fuck she's posed a load for the grid at someone else's birthday dinner.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I wonder if her and Jordan have had ‘issues’ (jealousy, resentment etc on her part) to sort out? Or at least made-up ones to get her some alone time with Jordan…

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
1- why?
2- what are those things on Jordys feet?
3- it’s bants babes- our classy nay at her finest.
4- imagine going to your boyfriends work with your nips like that… 🤣
Imagine pretending to finger your fiancée with a pervy expression on your face, in your workplace, with someone else taking the photo… And the nips - totally unnecessary. Her brother in law (and provably sis in law, mother in law, niece, nephew and children) is there too 🤢

• Sick

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
Fran looked beautiful yesterday. Probably in designer but why does Nay always have to splash Jordans cash and look so cheap in the process?

Scous1234xox

I wonder what Jordans mum thinks of naomi. I bet she can't fucking stand her but tolerates her for the kids. Seeing as she posts everything you never see them with grandparents just Jordans dad.

Loopy83

VIP Member
It's such a pet peev of mine when kids go dressed as a Disney character for world book day, shows such laziness from parents. And they aren't really books. So many lovely kids books with amazing characters to choose from.

• Wow

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
Ha! Jordan just said on the radio that he got into bed last night all pumped after his rehearsal and she totally mugged him off and told him to get the hell off of her!

🙈

• Wow
  • Haha