Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I know all children are on their own journey, and they don’t develop at the same rate as others but maybe she should put her phone down and help him with his number recognition. He’s almost 4 years old, and should be doing a bit more than ordering 1,2,3.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Esme

VIP Member
What the actual F is this outfit 🤣 none of it goes, and the boots. They look like wellies 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Jkop

I find it odd how she’s said they have no neighbours? I’m certain there is a house to the left of theirs (when you have your back to the road) as I’ve seen it quite a few times on stories, it’s set further back though than theirs is.
There are probably loads of people she could’ve called / gone to but then she wouldn’t have been able to disturb Jordan on the one night he’s out without her. Bet she was gutted when he sent his dad 🙊

• Haha
Lurker over here….

I am so shocked by their behaviour! Providing the kids do have conjunctivitis like she claims, I would’ve stayed at home with them because when kids are ill, they want and need their parents more than ever. The family would’ve understood and we would’ve rearranged something for another day where the kids could be involved. Nothing comes before my kids. Their maturity level is just non existent and the stark contrast between their so called ‘parenting’ and Fran with her kids is so obvious! I get that parenting is hard, and it must be with two with such a small age gap, but don’t make it obvious to the world that you would rather be doing anything else than be with your kids!
Rant over.

• Heart

Lucas2018

She’s actually like a petulant teenager with that stupid smug smile on the post about not getting the memo! Just think it would make it all more awkward when she does get there and sees the rest of the family.

Picklelily

VIP Member
Bless her. I feel so sorry for her, all those hair dresser trips, meals out, pilates trips and now she's all alone this weekend with only 1 child free meal out. My heart bleeds for her 🥺

🙄

• Haha

4fourHon

She literally has no shame! Really makes my blood boil when there are desperate families who can't even afford to put their heating on let alone get a new boiler gifted 😡

nahsozx

It must be exhausting dealing with her, working all the time and managing his family hating her. He always looks shattered when he’s with her too.. constant selfies proving how happy they are, do they ever just chill together without showing social media?!

Love_laugh _live

Absolutely creasing at the fact Jordan reposted that pic of them both but tactically positioned the writing to hide the nips - his page is clearly meant to be pg or diversity management have had a word bout what's considered 'on brand' vs what's not (I.e nips!) 🤣

• Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
Can no one go for a meal anymore and just eat and chat. Food must be cold by the take everyone’s done their insta posts and pics.. I just don’t understand the point! Bet they each posed on the stairs too, my friends would think I was a right prat if I said take a pic of me and my new boots for the gram!

Oh my god...moaning again! I would have a bit of sympathy if she spent all week with the kids cos I get that would be hard but she doesn't. Pilates, followed by breakfast or lunch, Repeat. Mon-Fri. She needs to give her head a wobble considering what's going on in the world 😐

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I’ll give her some 4th birthday ideas…..a skip to put the high chair, dummy, pushchair that’s far to small for him and iPad in!!

Okay, okay….not the iPad. We’re all human after all and need the iPad babysitter once in a while. Maybe we’ll bin a couple of chargers so they can’t use them so often! 😂

• Haha

Jkop

She’s always so passive aggressive about the kids isn’t she, surely it should’ve been written more like “poor Cass was up half the night with a cough bless him”. She’s so bloody woe is me

wri_xo

It’s actually insane the amount of disrespect she openly shows to Jordan’s family. I know social media isn’t everything but she doesn’t follow his mum, can’t even post a happy birthday story to his sister. I bet they hate her, she seems like the sort of ‘woman’ you would warn your son about. She’s so manipulative, I would love to see Jordan’s phone and the 1838482946 messages she sends a day! He should be running for the hills!

Insta093

I found the way she put “going to wales to see my future husband” was also a dig at them as if to say well it doesn’t matter because he is going to be her husband soon. (If that makes any sense lol).
So sad the kids miss out again!

• Heart

Gossipingginger

Why exactly should she be there just because she’s his partner. She really loves to try and ride off his coattails 🙄