Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are disgusting . Accepting free tickets when they have money . The pure cheek of saying they are burnt out 🤷🏼‍♀️ Doing what because she has a full time live in nanny and does Absolutely duck all in fact the kids probably think the nanny is their parent at this point 😂 the absolute cheek on it she wouldn’t know worn out if it hit her silly cow

Reactions: 5
The comments on this post is cracking me up (I haven’t screen shotted because of everyone’s user name. Basically a picture of a load of z listers calling them ‘stars’. Naomi probably thinks they’re A list or something being invited to some boxing event 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even more annoyed seeing it was a gifted trip given we were repeatedly waiting in queues while they allowed these 'celebs' to queue hop adding to the wait times.

I asked the guy on the gate why the queue had stopped moving and he said it was someone from diversity going round on the train with their kids 🙄 I immediately knew who that would be!! They should feel ashamed. I could swallow it if they had paid for the queue hops but clearly not!! Did seem to just be 4 of them though, no nanny in sight!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
God all her “money”… you’d think she would buy better nashers!… she talks and all I can see is those white squares 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ads for hellofresh haha duck off 🥊 I’m surprised she knows how to use a cooker, I wonder when the last time she actually cooked a meal for her kids was 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t use Hellofresh though? She’s been using some other company last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's that on the latest story, something up to block the bus stop gawping into the garden 🤣 so much for secluded and living somewhere rural 🤥

Reactions: 3
Even more annoyed seeing it was a gifted trip given we were repeatedly waiting in queues while they allowed these 'celebs' to queue hop adding to the wait times.

I asked the guy on the gate why the queue had stopped moving and he said it was someone from diversity going round on the train with their kids 🙄 I immediately knew who that would be!! They should feel ashamed. I could swallow it if they had paid for the queue hop but clearly not!! Did seem to just be 4 of them though, no nanny in sight!
so they got to queue hop whilst everyone else waited in line?! I really want to write to Paultons as this is just getting worse. Imagine thinking you’re that special you accept a gifted trip to Paultons even though you can pay your way and you queue hope the whole day in front of loads of other little kids who are made to wait their turn. Idiots.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Do these companies not do any research?! Imagine being the marketing/social media person at Hello Fresh and deciding to work with someone who was eating takeaway pizzas every day for months, before eating ‘healthy’ ready meals three times a fay as an ad for a friend, and has never been seen cooking or eating proper meals. I have no words.

Reactions: 9
so they got to queue hop whilst everyone else waited in line?! I really want to write to Paultons as this is just getting worse. Imagine thinking you’re that special you accept a gifted trip to Paultons even though you can pay your way and you queue hope the whole day in front of loads of other little kids who are made to wait their turn. Idiots.
Oh not only did they queue hop on the train ride we were on they had the entire train to themselves!!!! 5 other family's could have got on at the same time but oh nooooo we have to wait in line, and we are the idiots who paid full price and drove hours to visit! Sour taste, I will be messaging paultons. I noticed people asked about queues on her post and she didn't reply 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh not only did they queue hop on the train ride we were on they had the entire train to themselves!!!! 5 other family's could have got on at the same time but oh nooooo we have to wait in line, and we are the idiots who paid full price and drove hours to visit! Sour taste, I will be messaging paultons. I noticed people asked about queues on her post and she didn't reply 🙄
id have felt proper awkward going round there by myself 😆 what a twit

Reactions: 7
Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 2
id have felt proper awkward going round there by myself 😆 what a twit
She’d of loved it! Make her feel well special! head!!

Message all the companies! I might start! Might even pretend I was a paying visitor at paultons!!! It’s absolutely disgusting for them to treat people so differently! His an extra in a bleeping dancing crew! Get a grip!!!

Reactions: 11
It really is time to overthrow these ‘influencers’! More fool Paultons because all this has done is completely put me off ever spending my money there

Reactions: 11
It really boils my piss when places like Paultons gift trips to these wannabes. I saved so hard to take my kids to Peppa Pig land and we had the BEST time, but knowing my hard earned money has let one of these celebs off £100 for a day, which is essentially pocket money to them, really upsets me. Also knowing they actually stopped the queues 🤢 wow Nay hun, you must feel SO special going round on that kids train by yourself. head.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It really boils my piss when places like Paultons gift trips to these wannabes. I saved so hard to take my kids to Peppa Pig land and we had the BEST time, but knowing my hard earned money has let one of these celebs off £100 for a day, which is essentially pocket money to them, really upsets me. Also knowing they actually stopped the queues 🤢 wow Nay hun, you must feel SO special going round on that kids train by yourself. head.
Yes to this…….I’ve taken my daughter there a few times as it’s only an hours drive away from me. I knew as soon as a saw Cass with his little purple map, that they would have had queue jumps. To me and the mere mortals who had to queue 30-50 minutes for some rides, then to watch twats like this just walk on ahead really makes me cross.
I love Peppa Pig World, but it really annoys me how the gift out tickets to influencers. I’ve seen all sorts of Z Listers have free tickets. It’s absolutely heaving down there all the time, so they don’t need people to promote it!
ha, and if she was going round on the train by herself, everyone in the queue right next to the track would have been watching her thinking what a twit.

Reactions: 10
I saw emma bunton at Legoland- she had first access and didn’t have to queue but the whole ride wasn’t shut down for her go! I’m shocked they done that for diversity member

Reactions: 9
I hope Naomi and Jordan feel really good about themselves queue jumping for free and shutting down rides in front of loads of others little kids who might only ever get to go once.
I’d have no issue if they’d paid and paid for fast track as everyone can do that, but Paultons shouldn’t haven’t done that for them and also why would they accept it?! I don’t think I could, I’d wait in line like everyone else, it’s a great learning tool for children too, teaching them to wait in line and be patient. They’re going to bring up entitled little children, and this won’t last forever- Jordan isn’t that great of a presenter or dancer I can’t see him lasting into his older age with all this and Instagram influencers are hopefully a thing of the past sooner rather than later!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.