Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another baby give over 😂 whoever she is with is clearly thick I mean it’s summer holidays and she ain’t even took her kids with her , she don’t look after the kids she has . What she should have said is . Trying to convince naomiella to have another baby so the nanny can watch it grow up

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Surely it would be easier to go to Lakeside to grab what you need? Rather than go all the way to East London? Then she wouldn't be able to whinge about how busy she is 🙄
Don’t be silly! Lakeside is far too close to home. She went to London to ensure she was far away and out all day 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With prep school is it full time or part time? Will she still have the nanny?
Yep, she’s said she’ll still have the nanny. She could have some lovely alone time with Mimi but we know she has a really busy schedule so won’t be able to do that. Tattle bingo, the nanny will do the school runs.

Reactions: 4
she lives her life like that of a middle class middle aged retired woman- her nails done, her hair, goes for coffee, has lunch out, goes the gym all during the day, shopping, doesn’t clean 🤣 and has no kids to look after.

Imagine doing sweet fa all day every day and when you do something with the kids your so poorly & so unwell you need to get in bed at 8pm but first have to do a tits out selfie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She leads a very sad lonely life . She has no actual friends of her own . She clings to Jordan for the money . Her children will grow up wondering why their mother didn’t want to spent meal times with them and weekends doing family things . Sadly their father is just as bad works away all week then goes out weekends both leaving the children with a nanny . Such a sad life those children lead I work hard and would never dream of leaving my children all day just to get my hair done have lunch alone and go the gym . She really is vile I don’t see how she can’t see just how disgusting she is and what effect it will have on her children

Reactions: 6
She’s had such a busy day today guys… nails done BY HERSELF and curled her hair!! Justifying the nanny right there. Pozzy vibes huns 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it’s 6.30! Kids would of been in bed since 5 thanks to the nanny 🙄

Nay you’ve had such a hard day pampering yourself.. again!! Oh do enjoy ANOTHER night out without your children..

Don’t worry your nanny is teaching YOUR children about LIFE! But you show off your long fingers and ratty locks

Think she’s going through a mid life crisis!! 🤣
The only reason she bothers me so much.. Is there’s so many people in the world who wish she could have what she has.. she just doesn’t cherish non of it… ✌

Last edited:
Oh Christ she wants to reproduce again! At least the nanny will be in work. I bet she’ll announce she’s pregnant within 6 months of getting married
CBC2EBE5-FEB6-4802-8303-9447E7BC2216.png

Reactions: 3
It’s a Tuesday , she’s spent all day with some girl and her baby whilst leaving her OWN children with a nanny ( that’s not needed because she doesn’t work ) she then went home got dressed and went out together without the children . They really are disgusting I’ve lost all respect for Jordan now because he’s just as bad as her . Sorry but it’s fine to have a social life but everyday if the week when you have two baby’s at home is a joke …

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So glad she’s having a night out to let her hair down after a busy day. You deserve it hun! Another sleepover for the nanny

Reactions: 5
So glad she’s having a night out to let her hair down after a busy day. You deserve it hun! Another sleepover for the nanny
At this rate the nanny is going to earn more than nay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have a good night off guys- you never get time to yourselves or have date nights… oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I didn’t think this pair could actually shock me anymore!

They’re literally a bleeping pair of c&£ts!

She should of been sterilised at birth!!!! I’m waiting for them to be called out on their posts about EVER reproducing! I bet her skin crawls when she has to do the deed with him! She doesn’t love him!!

Imagine going from classy beautiful ambitious Jessie to greedy gold digging naynay!!!
Id LOVE to know what Jordan’s family think of it all!!!

Oh Christ she wants to reproduce again! At least the nanny will be in work. I bet she’ll announce she’s pregnant within 6 months of getting married View attachment 682584
‘They make you who you are!’

What selfish? Literally couldn’t spend more time AWAY from them!

Pretty sure that nanny spends more time with nay and Jordan's kids than her own🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.