Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her kids looked pretty young?????
Yes primary school age I’d say, very possibly going into high school or nearly there. Such a shame as she practically lives at the banjos now. Really hope she is remembering her own family. Although I do wonder, there have been comments before about an overnight nanny. Or it could be someone like papa banjo is there. Whoever it was even had to take their couple photo before they left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes primary school age I’d say, very possibly going into high school or nearly there. Such a shame as she practically lives at the banjos now. Really hope she is remembering her own family. Although I do wonder, there have been comments before about an overnight nanny. Or it could be someone like papa banjo is there. Whoever it was even had to take their couple photo before they left 😂
Nanny / personal paparazzi 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine going to meet my friend and her baby and not take my own children or my friend not finding it really weird that I haven’t brought them to what is clearly not a adult only meet up. It is as though she has to reward herself to a nay nay selfish day for managing to spend a day with her children the last thing she needs to do is add another poor baby with that mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine going to meet my friend and her baby and not take my own children or my friend not finding it really weird that I haven’t brought them to what is clearly not a adult only meet up. It is as though she has to reward herself to a nay nay selfish day for managing to spend a day with her children the last thing she needs to do is add another poor baby with that mentality.
Well she did need an emergency outfit for her date night, couldn’t have Cass and Mimi ruining her shopping experience by wanting to get out of the pram and use their legs.

She should probably start captioning her photos with the kids as things like ‘rare parenting day’ and ‘managed to grab 5 mins alone time with the kids’ 🙄

Reactions: 10
Well she did need an emergency outfit for her date night, couldn’t have Cass and Mimi ruining her shopping experience by wanting to get out of the pram and use their legs.

She should probably start captioning her photos with the kids as things like ‘rare parenting day’ and ‘managed to grab 5 mins alone time with the kids’ 🙄
Can’t possibly shop and be a Mum! How do us parents without hired help manage to buy anything

Reactions: 7
Yeh I think Jordan’s parents and sister help out a fair bit. We’re just not allowed to know about that, so Nay can continue with the pretence that she’s all alone with no help…

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the job spec that went out for the hiring of a nanny 😱

Must do everything except clean as I have my own cleaner! 💁🏻‍♀️

Can you imagine the job spec that went out for the hiring of a nanny 😱

Must do everything except clean as I have my own cleaner! 💁🏻‍♀️
But what does the nanny do when the children nap? I really don’t see nay as the type to be happy if she’s doing nothing or sitting with her feet up plus as she feeds them tea, bet she has to clear up all the lunch bits, so she definitely cleans the high chairs, wipes down the table, washes the cups and plates etc.
Bet nay says oh just put a wash on, can you just tidy up the toys, can you put the dishwasher on.

Reactions: 2
Yeh I think Jordan’s parents and sister help out a fair bit. We’re just not allowed to know about that, so Nay can continue with the pretence that she’s all alone with no help…
If I was his family I would be pissed that she’s constantly banging on about having no help to her thousands of followers, while they’re basically raising her kids for her..

• Heart
It’s a new day… but guess who’s tired?!
Hard life isn’t it Nay!
Well I’m off to take MY son to the aquarium 🤣

Reactions: 4
Crazy how her followers say they Are the best parents .….. how ? Am I missing something . She doesn’t work she spends all day pampering herself taking selfie’s and sitting in the gram . Whilst the nanny takes care if the children . Yesterday she could have taken them to meet her friend like her friend took her baby but no that’s to much for her . Once dad was home they both just went off to do what they want to do . You never see them as a family doing family things . Those children have no family routine imagine being them poor children knowing mummy and daddy are never around sad really

• Heart
Dog Walker required!!!

I mean WTAF

Such an inappropriate dog for a family! They don’t need protection FFS!
If they kept themselves private they’d be as safe as houses! They’re just pissing people off with their behaviour and attitude to life!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay so she hasn’t got time, to cook, clean, spend time with her children, but she’s got time for another dog. I’m not a animal lover but I know dogs like attention snd companionship, I can’t see her being able to give that.
although I’m waiting on theQ&A where someone asks (like last time) if she wasn’t afraid of having a big dog around the kids and she did a snappy sarcastic response

Reactions: 4
Apparently the dog was dropped off yesterday- so the dogs first night at home and the banjos go out… wonder how long this dog will stay like the last one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
I feel embarrassed for her going out with Jordan and perri like some tag along. Why can she just stay home with her children’s and nee dog. No ones interested in seeing her!

And honestly a protection dog? Who do they think they are some big celebs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently the dog was dropped off yesterday- so the dogs first night at home and the banjos go out… wonder how long this dog will stay like the last one 🤦🏼‍♀️
theyll rehome that dog within 6 months. She gets away with not walkimg her chi .. she’s got another thing coming if she thinks that dog will be satisfied with just running around the garden! And to leave the puppy in a new environment and duck off for the night, unbelievable

Another excuse for another member of staff for princess nay and Jord…. In the last week they’ve added a gardener so next will be dog Walker.

I understand having a dog Walker if you’re away, or if your busy with work.. but she doesn’t work, why can’t she walk the dogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.