Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still on her Instagram my friend just said . She’s deluded she can keep it up if it makes her happy she’s a mean girl no matter what people say you don’t post their profile for thoasands to go bully …. More bothered it has my kids names on and that’s not fair . Bet tattle drives her mad the fact she can’t silence people on here like she does if you dare comment on her profile let’s see what jird has to say about it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly, who does she actually think she is, how can she say she’s with her children every day when her Instagram shows she’s not!

Reactions: 3
She’s wrong in my eyes people can have an opinion it does not mean she has the right to publicly show my profile with my kids names on to thousands of people . i Wouldn’t mind she ain’t actually said anything else just shown my profile which is utterly wrong it’s slander

Reactions: 5
She’s wrong in my eyes people can have an opinion it does not mean she has the right to publicly show my profile with my kids names on to thousands of people . i Wouldn’t mind she ain’t actually said anything else just shown my profile which is utterly wrong it’s slander
Have you reported her for bullying?

Reactions: 3
It’s doxxing. Inciting public hateful behaviour towards someone who isn’t in the public eye. I’m almost certain you could seek independent legal advice and pursue this if you wanted to.

Reactions: 10
dont know how to report her but it’s disgusting if Everyone can report her please and Ive spoke with Jordan and I’m getting police involved for slander and harassment she came at me over one comment that wasn’t even that bad …..

Reactions: 11
It is still their my friend said . My comment wasn’t even bad simply speaking that she doesn’t take them out only when she gets money for it .. she felt the need to message me first as you can all see in the comments . She then felt the need to publicly post my details to thoasands of people … I wouldn’t care but it’s my kids names and sureky that’s not right

Reactions: 8
I mean I did message Jordan so he probably told her to remove it . But imagine publicly doing something like that over a comment that wasn’t even that bad . It must really effect her if she’s gone to those extremes . With behaviour like that I’d be sunrises if he marrys her at all . Girls clearly deluded

Her latest post is about a warning that it limits what she can do . She seriously asking people if it’s just hers playing up …. It’s because your a bully hun and your page clearly got reported multiple times so you been limited on what you can post ….

I mean I did message Jordan so he probably told her to remove it . But imagine publicly doing something like that over a comment that wasn’t even that bad . It must really effect her if she’s gone to those extremes . With behaviour like that I’d be sunrises if he marrys her at all . Girls clearly deluded

Her latest post is about a warning that it limits what she can do . She seriously asking people if it’s just hers playing up …. It’s because your a bully hun and your page clearly got reported multiple times so you been limited on what you can post ….
Did Jordan reply?

Reactions: 2
It is still their my friend said . My comment wasn’t even bad simply speaking that she doesn’t take them out only when she gets money for it .. she felt the need to message me first as you can all see in the comments . She then felt the need to publicly post my details to thoasands of people … I wouldn’t care but it’s my kids names and sureky that’s not right
The cheek of her!
seriously who does she think she is?…

reported her to insta!

clearly your words affected her- “truth hurts”!! Don’t let that drip bother you! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did Jordan respond? Such a crappy thing she’s done. Utter prick. The error message she is posting is appearing on mine too and I’ve not interacted with Instagram much today so must be a general glitch.

What a nasty horrible person she is. I just love that here we have all the receipts and screenshots for her nasty behaviour. I watch all the new members pop up and I’m sure people read here that don’t comment or don’t have accounts.

Her time is definitely ticking. She’s an outright nasty piece of work and I really feel sorry that those beautiful babies are growing up with this mess for a mother. Imagine being nearly 30 and behaving this way?! WHAT A MESS!

Hope you’re ok @happylou we got you! 💛 the truth hurts, she claims she wants to have 1 on 1 time with her children but only did it when she was paid/it was an ad 🥴 she needs to sort her life and priorities out.

Reactions: 11
You sound like you’re in the same situation as me. My husband is a long distance lorry driver. He is gone for up to 6 days at a time. I’m on my own with the three children (all under 9 years old, one of whom has severe autism). They each go to different schools - one in nursery, one in primary, one in special school. I work full time and so does my husband but after the mortgage, bills, food shops etc we are left with £180 a month. Which sounds okay but (as you all know) there’s always something that needs paying. Whether it’s the car failing it’s MOT or an unexpectedly high electric bill or new school uniforms.
We have a car each but mine is 11 years old and very cheap to run. We have free view TV. We don’t go out as a couple. Our last date was to a friend’s wedding reception in 2018.
We do a lot of free days out. Today we went to the local library where they were doing story hour with free juice and biscuits. Tomorrow we’ll be feeding the ducks.
I felt like tit when Naomi posted that Peppa pig Land trip. I would love to do that for our three. They’ve never been abroad, never been to a theme park, probably never will until they’re old enough to work full time. Then to find out she was given the trip for free 😥 it’s so unfair.
I feel you!!! We earn plenty between us but it just vanishes. I got paid 2 days ago and I’ve already got pennies left due to bills/food/toddler clothes etc. Me and my partner haven’t been out on our own for years. Every penny I make goes on my boy. I would love to take him to Peppa pig world, he loves Peppa but it’s so expensive I just cannot justify it. I wish these places would do some sort of raffle or giveaway to help normal people get a free visit, places like Paultons doesn’t need advertising by people like Naomi, it’s already incredibly popular and well known!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The doxxing part of her stories isn't there anymore but happy to report if needs be!

Also not sure if its been pointed out but gave me palpitations watching Miami run off to the other side of the garden with the new dog and our hun was just recording. God forbid if the dog had nipped her or something!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.