Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious cass has delayed so each and that’s fine my two year old does but we was told by health professionals it would help if we got rid if dummy so we did all day he talks now and at night he still has the dummy to settle . its so obvious cass is neglected by Naomi and she can’t meet his needs . She needs to start being a mother

Nobody is a perfect parent but it’s 9 in the morning when she posted this l cass has a dummy clip age 3 why ?? And why are they in high chairs at that age my son is two stopped using high chairs apart from in restraunts . And why are they drinking full fat cartons if Ribena in a morning don’t get me wrong kind have cartons of juice at picnics but in the morning ?? Is she that lazy she can’t make them a nice drink in a beaker

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ll be honest and say I’m not always the best parent to my little boy, some days we do just have ‘tv days’ and we sit on our pyjamas and eat some biscuits, we don’t always go out and do stuff (mainly because we can’t afford it) we’ve never been able to take him on proper days out because of money (don’t get me wrong though we do go on a lot of walks, park trips, go to the farm, zoo etc)
Even though I work 4 days a week I usually have no £ spare for activities and I’d love to have the freedom that Naomi does to not have to worry about where the next day trip/farm trip money is coming from.

It annoys me to see her not spending time with her kids especially since she has the money to do things with them. Her moaning about things that are just normal to most other parents sums it up. I took my 2.5 year old for a walk the other day and he decided he didn’t want to walk any more so I had to carry him (more fool me! 🤣) all the way home from the shop, it was annoying but it’s just being a parent 🤷‍♀️ God help her if she ever had to do that!
Those are proper days out lovely 😊 I’m the same one strict budget but we do all we can. At least our children feel love from us she’s so cold towards them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So looks like she’s done absolutely nothing with the kids all day until Jordan came home. Shocker

Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest and say I’m not always the best parent to my little boy, some days we do just have ‘tv days’ and we sit on our pyjamas and eat some biscuits, we don’t always go out and do stuff (mainly because we can’t afford it) we’ve never been able to take him on proper days out because of money (don’t get me wrong though we do go on a lot of walks, park trips, go to the farm, zoo etc)
Even though I work 4 days a week I usually have no £ spare for activities and I’d love to have the freedom that Naomi does to not have to worry about where the next day trip/farm trip money is coming from.

It annoys me to see her not spending time with her kids especially since she has the money to do things with them. Her moaning about things that are just normal to most other parents sums it up. I took my 2.5 year old for a walk the other day and he decided he didn’t want to walk any more so I had to carry him (more fool me! 🤣) all the way home from the shop, it was annoying but it’s just being a parent 🤷‍♀️ God help her if she ever had to do that!
You sound like you’re in the same situation as me. My husband is a long distance lorry driver. He is gone for up to 6 days at a time. I’m on my own with the three children (all under 9 years old, one of whom has severe autism). They each go to different schools - one in nursery, one in primary, one in special school. I work full time and so does my husband but after the mortgage, bills, food shops etc we are left with £180 a month. Which sounds okay but (as you all know) there’s always something that needs paying. Whether it’s the car failing it’s MOT or an unexpectedly high electric bill or new school uniforms.
We have a car each but mine is 11 years old and very cheap to run. We have free view TV. We don’t go out as a couple. Our last date was to a friend’s wedding reception in 2018.
We do a lot of free days out. Today we went to the local library where they were doing story hour with free juice and biscuits. Tomorrow we’ll be feeding the ducks.
I felt like tit when Naomi posted that Peppa pig Land trip. I would love to do that for our three. They’ve never been abroad, never been to a theme park, probably never will until they’re old enough to work full time. Then to find out she was given the trip for free 😥 it’s so unfair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You sound like you’re in the same situation as me. My husband is a long distance lorry driver. He is gone for up to 6 days at a time. I’m on my own with the three children (all under 9 years old, one of whom has severe autism). They each go to different schools - one in nursery, one in primary, one in special school. I work full time and so does my husband but after the mortgage, bills, food shops etc we are left with £180 a month. Which sounds okay but (as you all know) there’s always something that needs paying. Whether it’s the car failing it’s MOT or an unexpectedly high electric bill or new school uniforms.
We have a car each but mine is 11 years old and very cheap to run. We have free view TV. We don’t go out as a couple. Our last date was to a friend’s wedding reception in 2018.
We do a lot of free days out. Today we went to the local library where they were doing story hour with free juice and biscuits. Tomorrow we’ll be feeding the ducks.
I felt like tit when Naomi posted that Peppa pig Land trip. I would love to do that for our three. They’ve never been abroad, never been to a theme park, probably never will until they’re old enough to work full time. Then to find out she was given the trip for free 😥 it’s so unfair.
But your children are loved beyond what’s spent on them, everything you and your husband are doing is for them. Money isn’t everything, it’s easy to think it might give you more days out but I don’t remember days out like that as a child.
What I do remember is time with my brothers and cousins, caravans holidays, hours on the beach, playing Pooh sticks, staying up for New Year’s Eve, looking in rock pools, running round the park, making a makeshift water slide in the garden with a plastic sheet and hosepipe…you get the picture. I didn’t go abroad as a child but I’ve travelled as an adult.

Nay might have all of this money, get gifted things, but doesn’t seem happy, she’s hardly there for her children, they are suffering. It’s easy to put on a display for social media but as someone said previously, her grid posts suggest she’s a great mum but when you see the tit she pulls on stories you know it’s all smoke and mirrors. She’s selfish and you can’t chuck money at your children in the hope it’ll make you a great parent. You have to do every single day and be there, turning up and smashing it 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But your children are loved beyond what’s spent on them, everything you and your husband are doing is for them. Money isn’t everything, it’s easy to think it might give you more days out but I don’t remember days out like that as a child.
What I do remember is time with my brothers and cousins, caravans holidays, hours on the beach, playing Pooh sticks, staying up for New Year’s Eve, looking in rock pools, running round the park, making a makeshift water slide in the garden with a plastic sheet and hosepipe…you get the picture. I didn’t go abroad as a child but I’ve travelled as an adult.

Nay might have all of this money, get gifted things, but doesn’t seem happy, she’s hardly there for her children, they are suffering. It’s easy to put on a display for social media but as someone said previously, her grid posts suggest she’s a great mum but when you see the tit she pulls on stories you know it’s all smoke and mirrors. She’s selfish and you can’t chuck money at your children in the hope it’ll make you a great parent. You have to do every single day and be there, turning up and smashing it 💓
Thank you sweetheart. I needed to hear this today. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a joke she was given that trip for free and I’m sure others were as well!!

kids actually need far less than we think they do! We have so much pressure now from social media and seeing what all the ‘insta mums’ are doing with their kids but in reality kids are happy with the simplest things!!
Don’t ever think that what you are giving them isn’t good enough! All we need is some
Bloody nice weather! So much better when we can spend our days outside xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imaging taking your child for a day out to have one to one time for the sake of a paid ad!

That’s got to be an all time bleeping low! Even for you Imoan!!!!!

Reactions: 14
One on one time with Cass- a paid day out. She’s so full of it. She actually said he was coming with her to ‘work’- Cass is the work, without him there would be no work. She’s just using her kids for the cash, I hope all the money she earns from these ads hes in go into a bank account for him.

I really feel for him with his speech, I just hope he’s getting the help he needs and that dummy will be gone soon!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Touched a nerve …. 😂😂

She’s with them every single day ?? Is that a joke the nanny is with them everyday why she does her own thing .. she genuinely is deluded I mean she actually thinks because the nanny watches them in the house and she has a glimpse of them that she is a top mum …. She needs her head testing clearly she thinks she’s doing good for those kids when in reality she isn’t . Cass is how old still wearing a dummy clip and has it stuck in his mouth 24/7 . She never takes them out maybe once a week for half hour why the nanny’s in the background to see to them . Sad when the only time she actually takes him out is to make money for herself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Touched a nerve …. 😂😂

She’s with them every single day ?? Is that a joke the nanny is with them everyday why she does her own thing .. she genuinely is deluded I mean she actually thinks because the nanny watches them in the house and she has a glimpse of them that she is a top mum …. She needs her head testing clearly she thinks she’s doing good for those kids when in reality she isn’t . Cass is how old still wearing a dummy clip and has it stuck in his mouth 24/7 . She never takes them out maybe once a week for half hour why the nanny’s in the background to see to them . Sad when the only time she actually takes him out is to make money for herself
I take my hat off to you. You’re a brave lady!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Touched a nerve …. 😂😂

What did you comment on her picture? Did she delete it? She usually does

Touched a nerve …. 😂😂

She’s just shared your profile on her story but deleted it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Please say someone just got the screenshot of Nay Nay doxxing again? She revealed you to all her followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Touched a nerve …. 😂😂

What did you write initially for her to message you?

Reactions: 2
She’s such a ‘mean girl’ her messages are really bitchy whilst she’s pretending to be nice. Like seriously hun are you ok?

Reactions: 10
Sad she feels the need to show my profile to all her followers really when it clear says my children’s names on my profile . But I don’t care to be honest she clearly has a bee in her Binet because she hates the truth and that’s okay …. If you could all report it would be great seems my kids names are on their some of us protect our children Yano …

Yes
She’s such a ‘mean girl’ her messages are really bitchy whilst she’s pretending to be nice. Like seriously hun are you ok?
my friend said she still has it on her Instagram with my name and children’s name on show she really is a witch . I mean why she feels the need to do that god knows just shows how sad her life is that she has to do that because what I said has hurt her feelings truth hurts I guess 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sad she feels the need to show my profile to all her followers really when it clear says my children’s names on my profile . But I don’t care to be honest she clearly has a bee in her Binet because she hates the truth and that’s okay …. If you could all report it would be great seems my kids names are on their some of us protect our children Yano …
I cant see anything? Must of been deleted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.