Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frans not managed to do a workout since Sunday as she’s been busy being a mum! And actually being a working mum!
Don’t see her bleating on about being unfulfilled! 😡

Reactions: 7
Wonder why Nay doesn’t follow their Mum, I definitely think she’s probably a bit of the ‘outsider’… but she doesn’t make it known she loves being part of the family ‘I have no family close, I have no support etc’ forgetting when the banjos had her babies whilst she went to the Maldives… 🤦🏼‍♀️

by the way anyone know what happened to their second chihuahua?

Reactions: 4
Wonder why Nay doesn’t follow their Mum, I definitely think she’s probably a bit of the ‘outsider’… but she doesn’t make it known she loves being part of the family ‘I have no family close, I have no support etc’ forgetting when the banjos had her babies whilst she went to the Maldives… 🤦🏼‍♀️

by the way anyone know what happened to their second chihuahua?
Think her mums got it now

Does that Evans mum own a hair brush,going to look like tarzan or cousin it on the wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think her mums got it now

Does that Evans mum own a hair brush,going to look like tarzan or cousin it on the wedding day
She’s horrible isn’t she looks like a witch 🧙 n Halloween night 🤣 also what does anyone know about jayde saw someone call her slaggy but isn’t she married with twins

Reactions: 3
She’s horrible isn’t she looks like a witch 🧙 n Halloween night 🤣 also what does anyone know about jayde saw someone call her slaggy but isn’t she married with twins
Separated! she cheated on him after only a year of marriage according to her thread on here🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Separated! she cheated on him after only a year of marriage according to her thread on here🤦🏻‍♀️
😯 didn’t know there was a thread 🙈 she did him a happy Father’s Day post the other day he’s so sexy tbf I wouldn’t cheat on him 🤣

Reactions: 2
Nice to see that not only was Jordan up early yesterday for the radio and then travelled for another job, but he clearly got the children up today. Now she’s got him clearing out the garage (house move imminent 👀) and she’s stood on her phone. He must be so tired. Having seen the nanny’s profile, she has several children. She probably sees the banjo kids more than her own with all these hours and overnights she’s racking up.

Reactions: 1
Rose looking like it’s the first time she’s ever seen auntie Nay. Even the way Naomi interacted was awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was coming here to say the same about Rose’s reaction to nay. Dead 🤣 if looks could kill!
I don’t know if she was more puzzled who nay is or why the duck her phone is in her face! Brace yourselves for 1,735,485 stories of them at the park 🥱

Reactions: 1
I was coming here to say the same about Rose’s reaction to nay. Dead 🤣 if looks could kill!
I don’t know if she was more puzzled who nay is or why the duck her phone is in her face! Brace yourselves for 1,735,485 stories of them at the park 🥱
Luckily there isn’t anything on TV tonight so going to settle down once the kids are in bed and watch the feature length film of Little hun and Cass with special guests going over the same bridge we’ve seen every time her and Jordan have to parent.

• Haha
Not many park stories on frans account, could it be someone can take their kids to the park on and not give 50 stories to Instagram about it?!

What’s the Jayde thread on here?!

Reactions: 5
Sure it was only yesterday someone wrote on here about Fran and imoan not seeing each other much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every park video we hear "redddaayyyy" in that voice you'd usually use for a child you are watching for a few mins. It goes right though me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow they’re out again! The nanny seriously can’t do that many late nights or sleep overs!

So did jayde really cheat??????
I never thought she’d have a thread in here!!!
guessing they stayed together??

Wow they’re out again! The nanny seriously can’t do that many late nights or sleep overs!
must do seeing as they apparently have no other support!

is she a nanny or a bleeping au pair?? Would nay nay even know the difference?? She’s a thick twit

So did jayde really cheat??????
I never thought she’d have a thread in here!!!
guessing they stayed together??

must do seeing as they apparently have no other support!

is she a nanny or a bleeping au pair?? Would nay nay even know the difference?? She’s a thick twit
I want to know this too I follow her actually thought she was ok her boys are the cutest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.