Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more of us that complain and make a point, the more likely it is the management will drop her or have serious words. I simply said she was giving them a bad name, both she and her child had shown Covid symptoms but continued to mix/not wear a mask and we all have to do our bit to protect others.

At the end of the day, she’s a massive head and Jordan’s a head for not telling her she’s a selfish twit for not wearing a mask. What a wonderful set of photos with Cass - all of her looking ugly posing while he’s not interested and pulling away. Poor boy probably doesn’t understand why she’s holding his hand or near him. And if you read here nay, which we all know you do, you’re a bleeping prick. Can’t wait to see all the prep school parents wet themselves at what a disgusting chavvy prick you are 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The pics have gone! Either someone’s messaged her or hun reads here even on her days out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did head hun get scared her management would drop her? 😂 wouldn’t be the first time. Hopefully she got called out by followers.

If you’re going to be a Covid denier at least be firm in your dickheadselfishness belief and don’t back down when the heat gets too intense.

thank you for the SS @Hilopicklelo reckon it’ll come in handy for a few of us 😎

Reactions: 1
My email address has my actual name in it so I can't email and complain, but I'm glad someone is! She's such a dick.

Reactions: 4
Probably because she’s reading on here or been told what a twit she’s being

Jordan was the first person to go out of the masked dancer... the professional dancer, how embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hun will be fuming the love of her life was booted out first.

Thing is diversity is a very niche dance style and it’s easily recognisable, but they don’t actually do traditional dance styles so having to actually do it to music I thought he wasn’t that good!!

Reactions: 6
They all guessed him…. Hilarious. Bet she’s fuming!!!!

Jordan said Ashley knew but Ashley puts this on insta!? They’re all a bunch of liars!!
I thought this too! My guess is that Ash knew, but didn’t actually watch the show and so had no idea Jordan confessed to having told him. Probably ought to get your stories straight before you lie, lads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice her absolute silence about Jordan being the masked dancer....... that's not normal for her. Is she having a tantrum he never told her?! Maybe annoyed he was first out as a pro dancer..... annoyed his fee may go down for being voted off first 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't follow her but just had a look and seen no posts from her yet. I hope her management team has pulled her up on her behaviour.

They all guessed him…. Hilarious. Bet she’s fuming!!!!

Jordan said Ashley knew but Ashley puts this on insta!? They’re all a bunch of liars!!
He's changed the caption now, definitely caught out and people noticed in the comments too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was coming on to post radio silence from nay nay. She’s too selfish to actually be bothered by Jordan being booted off... it’ll just be embarrassment that he didn’t win and she’s got her knickers in a twist about yesterday and hopefully being told off 😂

Her radio silence will be because shes been shown once again being a covidiot and possibly Jordan didn’t tell her about the masked dancer, although he probably did but would be funny if he hadn’t!!

They silence will be broken with either 1)not been feeling well/so busy I haven’t sat down 2) the trolls made me feel bad on my trip out with my kids.

Reactions: 7
Her radio silence will be because shes been shown once again being a covidiot and possibly Jordan didn’t tell her about the masked dancer, although he probably did but would be funny if he hadn’t!!

They silence will be broken with either 1)not been feeling well/so busy I haven’t sat down 2) the trolls made me feel bad on my trip out with my kids.
Potentially followed by ‘I’m taking a break, this is all too much, I’m a victim, woe is me’. And then starts posting again 6 hours later...

There's another Essex based wannabe influencer that really annoys me and I didn't think anyone could top her, but Nay Nay is definitely worse!

Reactions: 5
It’s absolutely hilarious she’s gone silent now because she’s been called out for her crappy behaviour. She clearly can’t stick to her guns and knows she’s in the wrong 😂 otherwise she wouldn’t have deleted those photos. Imagine throwing such a hissy fit like the immature bint she is, she can’t even post about Jordan on the masked singer! I know he went out first but I’d still be proud! Definitely making herself look worse than ever, tit mum, tit fiancée.

She’s bound to come out with some mental health problem (yeah we see it to Naomi, get help!) or been too ill but not too ill to swan around London

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.