Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly looks like a good night away. Just looks like a cheap standard holiday inn with drinks in a Wetherspoons. Stay classy nay 😂
Her followers must realise she can’t possibly spend a bank holiday weekend with her own children, she must get away at every opportunity.

Reactions: 2
Hardly looks like a good night away. Just looks like a cheap standard holiday inn with drinks in a Wetherspoons. Stay classy nay 😂
Her followers must realise she can’t possibly spend a bank holiday weekend with her own children, she must get away at every opportunity.
For someone who likes the finer things in life Jord must have really splashed the cash tonight in his £29 on a Sunday night room 🤣🤣

• Haha
Was that another undisclosed gifted trip to the farm too? Evans mum tagged it gifted, Naomi reposted the story but none of hers were tagged gifted 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s reposted the pics where her son is showing zero interest and she’s the only moron with no mask on.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a head 🤣 read here and realised she looked like a pussy deleting them.

I noticed Jordan never posted about their London trip or anything on Sunday. What’s the betting she had the most epic meltdown and that’s why they went away last night.

I know if I was lucky enough to get a night child free in beautiful weather like this that I absolutely would not have my phone 9ut every 5 seconds

She’s such a head 🤣 read here and realised she looked like a pussy deleting them.

I noticed Jordan never posted about their London trip or anything on Sunday. What’s the betting she had the most epic meltdown and that’s why they went away last night.
100% that will be why they went away. Nay nay just needed a break away from the kids that she never sees 😂
Did anyone who emailed her management hear anything back?

Reactions: 1
100% that will be why they went away. Nay nay just needed a break away from the kids that she never sees 😂
Did anyone who emailed her management hear anything back?
She doesn’t deserve her children, why on earth leave them. And as above, they’re spending the whole time on their phones?? 🤯
Nothing yet from her management.

It’s actually getting boring!
Away from the kids yet again! It’s absolutely disgusting! The pair of them are bleeping jokes! Start being parents! Constant bleeping chasing fame!
Pair of cunts

Did they actually go away for the night... to a premier inn? To go back home today! Visiting a new house maybe?! Maybe princess has got two houses now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did they actually go away for the night... to a premier inn? To go back home today! Visiting a new house maybe?! Maybe princess has got two houses now?!
I said I think their new house is down that way nearer her parents so that might tie in

It’s actually embarrassing. I’m surprised Jordan goes along with it, but she seems to have him under her spell. A premier inn, Wetherspoons and some cheap breakfast 🤣 guys please, they are absolute couple goals 🤢
I really can’t see them moving down there. His family are in Essex and she’s got her fake friends.

Here’s what I can’t understand- why does she have to document EVERYTHING? Like I’m talking the walk through the car park. If my husband looked up as we walked to our car and I was filming it, he’d tell me to piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s what I can’t understand- why does she have to document EVERYTHING? Like I’m talking the walk through the car park. If my husband looked up as we walked to our car and I was filming it, he’d tell me to piss off.
Yes mine too 😂😂😂
Maybe I’m the sad one but I’ve never spent a night away from my 2 year old son

I’m sorry if this is not allowed to derail from Naomi but have said this before about Fran showing her children half naked all the time. The last post up
Was deleted so maybe not allowed! Nay is a twit full stop and Fran seems a great mum but I am so
Disturbed by how mush she shows of her children half naked.

Why bother to post photos with your children when the photo is clearly all about YOU?!
Cass is so uninterested whilst she's donkey grinning for the gram 😁

She's been very careful not to say what they're up to......... its obvs to do with the big surprise they announced recently. The suspense is killing me 🤣🤣 no, actually what's killing me is her constant meangirl bratty attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.