Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to London! Honestly you couldn’t write it!

I just hope she’s on her way to a management meeting to be........ SACKED!

sacked from duck knows what! Actually not sure what’s she’s ‘managed’ to do! She’s a pure joke

Reactions: 9

sacked from duck knows what! Actually not sure what’s she’s ‘managed’ to do! She’s a pure joke
she’s so selfish, what kind of example does she set to those kids and her followers lol seems a joke that she has followers

Reactions: 5

What does she bring to the table for her management? Other than being a complete liability. Is it any wonder she changed hands?
What does she provide for her followers? Other than how NOT to behave. Girl doesn’t have a brain cell in that thick skull let alone a conscience. How the duck Jordan puts up with this trollop is staggering. He can do and deserves so much more and so do those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone report her for breaking covid rules? It's the rule of six indoors but children of all ages count here, so another blatant flouting 🙄

Reactions: 4
Off to London?! Thought she was so ill she had to go to bed?!

This girl is something else, self obsessed, selfish woman.

Reactions: 6
Off to London?! Thought she was so ill she had to go to bed?!

This girl is something else, self obsessed, selfish woman.
she can do wtf she likes I guess but WHY post everything? She’s showing herself up

Reactions: 3
Who’s thinking she’s gone with Jordan and they’ve fucked off the kids!

kids raising kids FFS

Reactions: 1
So she avoided her kids all morning then pissed off to London in the afternoon? Is she actually ok like mentally? This kind of behaviour is totally not normal.

Reactions: 4
Jordan might of finally put his foot down and told her to get her lazy arse out of bed!

• Haha
I’ve unfollowed her, I can’t bare (bear?!) to watch her absolute twatish behaviour any longer. Selfish witch. I’m tempted to email her management and complain about her.

Reactions: 8
Those pictures of her and cass, cass isn’t even looking on a single one. She’s embarrassing!

Does anybody know who her management is? Literally do not give a single tit if someone chooses to not wear a mask but when they've openly admitted that themselves and their child having symptoms of Covid and no test 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Does anybody know who her management is? Literally do not give a single tit if someone chooses to not wear a mask but when they've openly admitted that themselves and their child having symptoms of Covid and no test 😡
She has the email address of someone in her bio x

No mask and made a miraculous recovery. Her child’s had covid symptoms- her management needs an email

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.