Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if this is not allowed to derail from Naomi but have said this before about Fran showing her children half naked all the time. The last post up
Was deleted so maybe not allowed! Nay is a twit full stop and Fran seems a great mum but I am so
Disturbed by how mush she shows of her children half naked.
I hate it! Posts of babies in nappies online aren’t right either. You don’t know who’s looking at your pictures when your posting to the world! Ughhhh makes me feel sick 😩

And to derail a little more... not even a mean comment but the little boy Micah has the tiniest little nose I’ve ever seen 😅🙂

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling they went to see the new dog (if they ever get her or decide to swap dogs again 😂) that ambassador dogs (filming and driving great advert for the company) have a post up taking the dog to meet its mum and dad and they've both commented.

• Wow
[
I have a feeling they went to see the new dog (if they ever get her or decide to swap dogs again 😂) that ambassador dogs (filming and driving great advert for the company) have a post up taking the dog to meet its mum and dad and they've both commented.
yeah they’ve limited the comments as well so only and Naomi and Jordan have commented. They’ve not even addressed the fact they’ve changed their mind and are getting a different dog.

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine they’d move far away from her Essex mums lol
The only think far away is her parents and I don’t get the feeling they’re overly close?
Plus then she’d have to let the nanny go and we know she won’t do that lol
She’ll still have the nanny when their 18 🤣

admittedly it pisses me off that she’s pretty much done duck all her whole life! Sugar hut honey to a plastic surgery receptionist! Met jordan popped out two meal tickets, now she just swans about!
On parr with Kim kardashian! A sex tape got released (totally by her!!) now look at them!
each to their own! I’d just like a bleeping cleaner to be honest 🤣

Reactions: 5
That playroom gives me anxiety 🤣 and the arrogance on her ‘don’t worry mum police’- everyone knows kids do crazy/ dangerous things, the issue is most don’t sit, film it for the gram and then say ‘I’m dealing with it’.....

Reactions: 7
Miv
I hate it! Posts of babies in nappies online aren’t right either. You don’t know who’s looking at your pictures when your posting to the world! Ughhhh makes me feel sick 😩

And to derail a little more... not even a mean comment but the little boy Micah has the tiniest little nose I’ve ever seen 😅🙂
I really like fran as a mum and a person she seems so genuine and real. Can clearly see her kids are everything to her and they are so cute. As for michas nose it’s the cutest! My son has the same nose, problem is he has to wear glasses too and it’s so hard to find ones that fit him 😊

Reactions: 4
Fran looks like she genuinely adores being with her kids. Naomi just wants to do any activity that doesn’t involve her kids. I don’t agree with how much Fran puts of her kids in their underwear on her gram but at least she seems to want to be with them! All the Banjo kiddies are just beautiful!

Reactions: 10
Usually it’s marsh farm or barley lands lol

Bet the nanny went lol

Last edited:
Usually it’s marsh farm or barley lands lol

Bet the nanny went lol
Hopefully she got the day off after the overnight stay when they were living it up at the Premier Inn... Hopefully Nay Nay had enough help from her friends to not need a nanny. But then again...

Insta mums/huns farm meet up, bet they spent most of their time on their phones filming their kids purely for the gram. Can you imagine how shallow and self absorbed that group of people would be all in one space! Cass seems so much younger than 3, I’m not sure if it’s because she still shows him with a dummy and a nappy and puts him in a buggy maybe... my son hasn’t used a buggy since he was 2.5!
Also, just a thought, does Nay have any brothers or sisters? Could be the reason behind her princess behaviour, bad case of only child syndrome. (Of course not all only children are like it but some are and it’s awful!)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Insta mums/huns farm meet up, bet they spent most of their time on their phones filming their kids purely for the gram. Can you imagine how shallow and self absorbed that group of people would be all in one space!
Also, just a thought, does Nay have any brothers or sisters? Could be the reason behind her princess behaviour, bad case of only child syndrome. (Of course not all only children are like it but some are and it’s awful!)
Oooh no idea but I bet she’s either an only child or has one sibling that she can’t stand.

You know, she has absolutely nothing to offer. She’s got no personality, she’s not funny, she’s not kind, she’s a crap disinterested mother and she doesn’t even have a bond with her family. What does Jordan see in her?! She must play a blinder in bed 🤣

• Haha
The nanny definitely didn’t go to the farm. Favourite child was allowed to roam free while little hun was in the buggy. Did anyone notice mimi’s face?

I really doubt these pathetic insta huns are actual friends. I think they meet up solely for the gram. Just doesn’t seem genuine. Probably just get a message “insta hun meet up today at the farm 2pm, be there to gain followers”. They all reshare each others stories and photos 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.