Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a side note I was a member of that gym years ago and its not a nice place unless you're part of the inner circle.
Sorry derailing!

Cant believe she's out when she's ill. Tests are so easy to get hold of (okay lateral flow but it'll give you an indication) why can't she do one? And showing so on her platform will probably encourage others to and stop the spread. But it'd ruin her content and social life if she's positive
I know several who go there and its right next to where my partner used to have his business i know one of the workers personally and if you aren't in their elite pro or miami pro whatever it is body building or the clique they tend to look down on you

She might of had a test but not stated but even if not covid should try staying home not spreading whatever it is someone could catch it take home to immunosuppressed person

Reactions: 4
I know several who go there and its right next to where my partner used to have his business i know one of the workers personally and if you aren't in their elite pro or miami pro whatever it is body building or the clique they tend to look down on you

She might of had a test but not stated but even if not covid should try staying home not spreading whatever it is someone could catch it take home to immunosuppressed person
I'm immunosuppressed and have spent what feels like the past year shielding!
I'm so grateful there are people that are careful (like yourself and other posters on here) and don't go out and mix unnecessarily when they're unwell ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm immunosuppressed and have spent what feels like the past year shielding!
I'm so grateful there are people that are careful (like yourself and other posters on here) and don't go out and mix unnecessarily when they're unwell ❤
This is what makes me so angry. I couldn’t care less if she is ill and struggling, it’s the impact it could have outside of her life that is mind boggling. How hard is it to just do the right thing and stay home? If you absolutely cannot bear to stay in, then at least get a test to know you are not spreading Covid, especially to those who are most vulnerable. These selfish idiots seem to forget that their behaviour impacts all of us. If cases rise again due to their behaviour, we all suffer.

At the end of the day, nay is just a selfish twit who only cares for herself. The way she treats her children, we shouldn’t even be surprised at her behaviour this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
On a side note we think Fran reads tattle too she’s brushed Roses hair for the 1st time in months 🤦‍♀️💁🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got people coming round for a takeaway tonight....can’t be that sick!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s proper trolling us now with her mates coming over and saying it’s nice to sit down for a change 🤣🤣 she reads here 💯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Which one of us is Fran 🤣🤣

she’s got those ugly yeezy sliders the gram lot pay over £200 for... all the money, zero class or taste

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine being that obsessed with yourself you read your own thread every day 😂 wonder if she sits and talks about it with her “besties” like the saddo she is!

Imagine being that obsessed with yourself you read your own thread every day 😂 wonder if she sits and talks about it with her “besties” like the saddo she is!
Of course she does! Nailed on. I bet she sends screenshots on their group chat too.

• Heart
I don’t know if she’s trolling tattle or she’s actually just thick and that self obsessed she thinks she’s run off her feet constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A proper ‘hun’ night tonight where they’ll all take pics of their food and pouts, repost them then repost the repost... saying how much they love each other and how they all deserve a night off.

Also, she’s either really not living in the real world or trolling tattle 🤣 huns rushed off her feet all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A proper ‘hun’ night tonight where they’ll all take pics of their food and pouts, repost them then repost the repost... saying how much they love each other and how they all deserve a night off.

Also, she’s either really not living in the real world or trolling tattle 🤣 huns rushed off her feet all the time!
huns a bleep is what she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet the nanny is staying over in case the kids wake up while huns busy having her takeaway

Reactions: 6
Bet the nanny is staying over in case the kids wake up while huns busy having her takeaway
My little one is 2 and 2 months. He doesn’t nap in the day but his bed time is between 6.30 and 7. He goes to playgroup 3 mornings a week and on those days he’s itching to go to sleep cus he’s worn out but on his days off he’d sleep until 8am if I left him to it. Some nights he’s mooching in his room before getting himself into his bed to sleep but I just leave him to it. I’m rambling now... I get it they are all different etc but such long naps and early bed times confuses me!!

So viccy benn has been with nay 3 evenings in the past week. Why do these people have kids and then duck off at every opportunity? She did a q&a and moaned about her partner being away and not helping with night feeds...but then clearly has someone looking after her baby into the evening/overnight as they got back from London at 2am.
when nay says they’re getting a “little” takeaway, yeah ok 🐷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.