Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope she’s checking their temperatures! That’s the first thing I do when my little ones not well.

Reactions: 1
So cass has gone to football with Jordan’s dad and mimi has gone out with the nanny. How can she let them go out without getting them tested! She’s already said mimi has been up all night coughing! I’m shocked even for her!

Reactions: 8
not taking class to football because she doesn’t want to spread her germs to the children there (and rightly so)

But letting the nanny take mimi out to the park etc when she’s poorly? Does she not have any germs then no? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s selfish, just utterly selfish. Mimi has had a fever and a cough which if it was all night I’d say that’s pretty persistent. With those symptoms yes it’s likely a normal cold, but we are in a pandemic and they are corona symptoms so why is she not getting them tested?! Putting Papa Banjo at risk, the nanny, everyone Jordan hugs throughout his day (he’s never socially distanced 🤦🏼‍♀️).

Reactions: 7
She’s unbelievable! The amount of people that Jordan is around daily as well as her friend she had round last night that has a baby and then all the kids at cass’s football and the nanny and kids in the park...wow just wow! She’s defo not had them tested or she would have said!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Come on now, nay had them ALL day yesterday. We simply cannot expect her to have them at home again today. She needs a break, poor mite couldn’t even boil some pasta and veg for their dinner she had to order a pizza. She’s not had a full nights sleep and Jordan was out last night. There is no way she could possibly do anymore so best to just palm them off to other people so she has some time to herself. Don’t forget this is the same mother who completely ignored Mimi last time she was poorly and didn’t wake up, she didn’t think til mid morning she should check on her and found her so poorly she was rushed to hospital.

I’ve honestly never known a “mother” like it. Despite the whole could it be Covid, why on earth send Mimi to a park to pick up more germs when she’s already poorly. Is a visit to the duck pond not suitable for fresh air? Or a walk around the block? Exploring the woods on their doorstep away from other people?!
If you ever have a friend who feels like a bad mum, just watch nay’s stories and you’ll realise you cannot get be any worse than her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nays way of declaring gifts now... who can spot it 🤣 These influencers are awful, just be clearly honest! She’s just trying to hide this and it’s so obvious!
Can we complain about that? That's almost as bad as not putting it on there!

Reactions: 2
Can we complain about that? That's almost as bad as not putting it on there!
Yes you can. She is breaking the rules. She has to label it CLEARLY. She never used to tag gifted items or make affiliates properly. She suddenly started but recently has been making it harder to see. Report it to ASA, it literally takes 5 seconds. You just need a screenshot, rough time and date, her username & a comment as to why you think it’s breaking the rules (in this instance she’s made it near impossible to see if it’s gifted).

Reactions: 3
Yes you can. She is breaking the rules. She has to label it CLEARLY. She never used to tag gifted items or make affiliates properly. She suddenly started but recently has been making it harder to see. Report it to ASA, it literally takes 5 seconds. You just need a screenshot, rough time and date, her username & a comment as to why you think it’s breaking the rules (in this instance she’s made it near impossible to see if it’s gifted).
Doing it and the tags disappeared on the next two stories!

Doing it and the tags disappeared on the next two stories!
Yes I’ve reported it too and that was also a comment of mine 😂 she’s an idiot. She definitely got told off a while back as suddenly the tags were bold and obvious but she’s crept back to being dodgy. Hun better make sure she sorts herself out or it’ll be a fine instead of a warning.

Yes I’ve reported it too and that was also a comment of mine 😂 she’s an idiot. She definitely got told off a while back as suddenly the tags were bold and obvious but she’s crept back to being dodgy. Hun better make sure she sorts herself out or it’ll be a fine instead of a warning.
Ah sorry to steal your comment ! And de rail the thread!

I can't believe the balls on her to whinge about covid symptoms not do a test and send her kids out!

Reactions: 1
The absolute selfishness. Even if it's not covid, she's still happily sending her sick child out and about. What may be a cough and cold to Mimi, could potentially kill someone else. She was planning on taking her to A&E yesterday and yet today the poor girl has been dragged out still ill.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure how many times the ASA issue warnings before they fine people. I don’t agree with the influencer culture preying on others without being upfront and honest about how they earn money, cookies left for 30 days etc. Every job has a regulatory body and sticking to the rules surrounding gifted items, ads and affiliates isn’t much to ask when all they have to do is write it clearly 😅 it’s not like she actually works hard like a surgeon does, but maybe that’s too much for precious nay to be transparent. Just don’t be a dick by trying to purposely hide things otherwise you will get in trouble.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.